Mark gets Jelly

OK, so this one's kinda long but it's good I swear... let's hope. :) thanks for reading :)

------------------

Imagine:

You and your best friends Mark, Bob, Wade and Jack are all at a festival together. You all go on rides together, get candy floss and spend ages at the arcade. Just as you and the others get off a ride, a guy  runs up to you, calling your name.

"Hey, Y/N! It's me James." You recognise him from college and hug him hello. Mark steps forward to stand next to you while Bob, Wade and Jack talk and mess around behind. You introduce James to Mark and they shake hands. You notice James slightly wince as Mark clasps his had, but they both seem to ignore it and James carries on chatting to you.

James and you reminisce on stories from college and laugh at how embarrassing you were, all the while Mark is standing fairly close to you, staring at James.

James asks if your single and you reply saying "Yup, I'm a loner right now. hehe". Mark seems to step slightly closer to you and stands up straighter to try and seam taller than the small 5 foot 10 man he was.

"Are you still with Emily?" You ask James.

"No, we broke up a last year. But I've had a few relationships since then." James replies. It's then that Mark suddenly speaks up saying,

"It seems like your very indecisive. But you don't look like the type of guy to commit." He then quickly turns to you and says, "It's late isn't it? We should head back now."

You stutter slightly, shocked by his sudden out-burst of passive aggressiveness. "Um, y-yeah ok. It was really good to see you James." You hug the confused James before being pulled away by Mark.

You wait until James is out of earshot to turn to Mark and ask him what the hell was up with him, "What the hell is up with you?"

"Nothing I just don't like that guy." Mark says itching his ear.

"It was really rude to just walk away from him like that, Mark! That's not like you. What's up?" You say staring at him. He was avoiding eye contact and seemed to be developing a rash behind his ear.

"It's just-" You continue to study his eyes, staring into them without breaking away for a second while he looks everywhere apart from at you, "It's just that I don't think he's right for you. You need some one better who.. cares more."

You're quiet for a minute unsure on how to respond. Then he looks into your eyes and you see the worry in his. What was really up with him? You decide not to be angry that he feels the need to control who you're friends with but instead you take his hand and ask him again,

"What is up with you?" There was a second of silence before Mark pulled you to his chest and kissed you. You were shocked at first but relaxed once the feel of his lips on your's registered in your head.

"Holly SHIT! I KNEW IT!" Screamed Jack. You and Mark pulled away from each other to see Jack, Bob and Wade all standing, staring at you. Jack was stood slightly closer to you with his eyebrows raised and his jaw dropped and Bob and Wade were stood behind him. Bob was chuckling slightly and Wade was mimicking your kiss, lifting his leg up in the air and sticking out his lips.

"I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE BANGING!"

"Jack! We're in a public place!" Mark said punching Jack in the arm.

"And we're not 'banging'" You interjected punching his other arm.

"Yeah, come on man way to go and ruin a cute moment." Bob also punched Jack in the arm.

"Stop punching me!" Jack said smiling, "I'm fragile.." You all laughed at Jack and carried on walking, this time bob, wade and jack in front while Mark and You traipsed on behind them, your arms linked and your head leaning against his shoulder.