Hanging out with friends

Fluffy shit bellow 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
From the POV of Amy

I got out of my taxi, thanking the driver and slamming the door behind me. £14 just to hang out with friends, I sighed, looking at the small bit of change left in my hand. But I wasn't just hanging out with friends, I was hanging out with Mark. He's the real reason I spent £14 to see my friends instead of just waiting till school on Monday. Sure, I loved hanging out with the others too but seeing Mark, seeing his smile, that was what I was excited for.

I began to walk towards Mark's house, where we always met up, the pulse in my chest heavy at the thought of seeing him. Half of my time spent with Mark was used up worrying that I would say something wrong or that I wasn't funny enough for him. I wanted to change that, I didn't want that to hold me back anymore. He's my best friend for goodness sake! I know he doesn't hate me.

Knock knock knock

Mark's rosy face appeared from behind the door. Instantly I felt my heart jump and glow warm at the sight of his friendly face, so engrained into my memory.
"Hey Amy, come in." His deep voice welcomed. He left the door open for me to walk in as he began to run back up the stairs. I closed the door behind me and followed on up behind him. The familiar smell of his home filled my lungs, making me grin at being here again.
We went into his bedroom where our friends Bea and George sat playing video games and cursing at each other.
I sat down on his bed to watch them, immediately feeling the bed dip beside me and the soft fabric of Mark's shirt gliding across my arm. I turned my gaze to him as he watched the others. His soft brow hair that refused to be swept back, hung in strands in front of his face, catching the sun steaming in through his bedroom windows.
A small smile shone across his face as he chuckled with his friends, warming my heart and making me grin along too.

As we chatted and laughed, I began to relax, feeling less worried about messing up or saying something weird. I lay back on Mark's bed and stared up at the ceiling.
"I'm in! I'm in!" Mark shouted, clutching his new phone. He had been trying for hours to get into Pokemon Go after finally getting a phone that could download it, "Amy!"
Mark suddenly lay down next to me on his side, his head rested in his left hand. I froze as I felt his breathe graze my right arm. So close was his face to mine that I could see the beautiful detail of his brown eyes even clearer. They were deep and soft, like a warm duvet that I could lose myself in forever,
"I got in!" He cheered, his whole face lighting up in a giddy, giggly grin. I laughed at how happy he was, finally able to play this game.
"What took you so long?" I asked smiling and trying not to look stupid, lying back on the bed.
"The servers have been down for hours!" He stared at his phone again, his hair falling in front of his face again.

Suddenly he shot up with a quick inhale of breath, "Charmander!!" He yelled, bouncing excitedly. I sat up next to him taking in his adorable smile.
"Yeah you get to catch one at the start" I told him and he let out a small squeal, surprisingly high pitched for his voice,
"Let's go catch some then!" I stood and took my phone out of my pocket too. Mark flashed me a hyper smile before we ran out of his house to go hunting.

For hours we were out, hunting for Pokemon. But while Mark stared at his phone, I kept watching him, adoring every moment I was with him.

*blech* fluffy, fluff fluff. There, have this pile of crap I just churned out hehe. Just wanted to write something so here it is!

Thank you for reading and putting up with the occasional shitty story 😚😚😚