You Chose: Interactive (part 5)

Sorry this took so long to come out, I just got back to school :( Hope everyone's weekend goes well!

Choice 4: B) Stay where she was for a little while. Why had Mark offered to drive her home? He could have just said good bye after helping her.

Lisa fumbled her fingers for a moment as she hesitated behind the closed door. She felt her heart began to thump harder in her chest as she weighed up her choices.  If she just walked through that door right now, everything would be fine. She could just act natural. There was absolutely no reason to be acting so scared and nervous. She looked down at her hands. They were hot a sweaty, her palms radiating a shaky heat. What the hell. She though to herself. Why was she acting like this? Just walk through the door! Walk through the door!

"I like her, she seemed nice." Mark's voice suddenly cut through her thoughts, "Plus it was raining and I felt bad and I was walking home anyway and she tripped and she looked cold.." Lisa sighed as quietly as she could, now she couldn't turn back. She leant slightly closer to the door, hating herself for what she was doing.

Matt laughed. "OK, sure."

"What?!" Mark said, suddenly changing the register in his voice. How could he speak that high pitched?

"Nothing, nothing. She's your guest, that's fine." Matt's voice was smug and sneaky, "If you're cool with her staying over tonight I've got no problem with it."

"Good." Mark sighed

"And any way, you guys might end up getting along really well." It felt like Matt was going somewhere with this.

"Yeah.."

"And when you inevitably start flirting with her, I won't say anything." Lisa's ears pricked up.

"Hey come on now-" 

"And who's to say where that might lead-"

"Matt."

"I'm just saying, I'll leave the room when you guys start going at i-"

"Matt! Shut up!" Mark raised his voice slightly, but Lisa could hear a small smile through his words, "She might hear you!"

"Oh, so you do have.. intentions." Matt giggled, fiendishly.

"No." Mark scowled through hushed tones. 

Lisa could almost hear her heart thumping through Mark's hoodie. She wasn't even sure what she wanted Mark to say, but for some reason she felt a small pang in her chest when he said 'no' so quickly and sternly. With her hands pressed against the door, she rested her head in thought. She had only just met him today, and he already had her sneaking around him like some immature teenager. This had to stop. She would walk straight through that door and get the next bus home. There was no reason to stay.

"Well, I guess. I don't know." Mark spoke again, his voice almost too soft to hear. Lisa leant closer to the door.

"She seems nice enough, calm down man. Just get to know her tonight and see what happens." Matt said. He could almost read Mark's mind after living with him for so long and knew that Mark liked Lisa at least a little.

"I'll invite her." Mark agreed and Matt nodded, although Lisa didn't see that. Lisa sighed. Mark was going to invite her to stay the night and she had been all ready to say no and go straight home, but from the way he spoke, he seemed to kind. Was she really willing to risk not getting to know him just because she was unsure? She could always just ask for his number and meet him again sometime. Was this too much of a risk?

What should Lisa say?

A) No. Lisa should get a bus home. But getting Mark's number couldn't hurt..

B) Yes, take the risk. He's a dog person, you can trust dog people.

Again, sorry this took so long and sorry the options are so stupid, I kinda already know what your gonna pick. Vote quick and part 6 should be out tomorrow evening? I think part 6 will be the ending, if not part 7 :) Love you all x