Mark Stands Up For You

Y/B = your boyfriend

Imagine:

You and mark have been friends for a few years now the only problem is that he doesn't seem to like your boyfriend at all. He says it's because your boyfriend is a 'complete douche bag' to you. You don't really notice it very often, all relationships have their ups and downs right?

However, one day you and Y/B have a huge argument. He's halfway through shouting at you when the door bell rings. Neither of you hear it at first but when you do, he goes silent. You wipe your eyes, trying to fix you ruined makeup, before opening the door.

Behind is Mark, whose beaming smile was quickly chased away. Without a word he hugs you and you bury your head into his neck for a second before hearing a cough from behind you. Your boyfriend was standing there with his arms crossed, tapping his foot.

Mark asks if everything is OK, he had heard a some shouting. He steps forward slightly and you let him enter through the door. Y/B sharply says that everything is OK and he would rather if Mark left 'immediately'. Mark looks from you back to Y/B. He then stands up very straight and takes your hand. "I want to hear what Y/N has to say." Then he turns back to you and looks deep into your eyes. You shake your head softly, a single tear escaping you.

Mark slowly turns back to Y/B with pure anger in his eyes. "I will leave now but Y/N is coming with me" Y/B tries to protest but Mark cuts him off, "-and I don't give a f*** what you have to say". He and you then quickly leave through the door and close it firmly.

It is silent and Mark takes you in his arms and just hugs you as you allow yourself to sob.