Draw Me

You're an artist in this one. Yay

------------

"I'm so BORED!" You groaned into the desk, your face pressed against it's smooth surface. You heard Mark chuckle as he walked into your office and you sighed.

"Weren't your doing that design thingy for tomorrow?"

"the Gallery Briefing."

"Yeah."

"I'm completely out of ideas." You said lifting your head slowly. Mark smiled sympathetically, he had a cup of coffee in his hands and sat down on the coach across from your desk. Behind him was a large bay window through which the warm afternoon sun was streaming into the room, illuminating Marks outline and shining through his faded blue hair. He went to put down his mug when you shouted suddenly, "Wait don't move!"

You jumped from your desk, swooping your hair out of your face as you dug through a box of sketch pads by your feet. You pulled out the beautiful leather bound pad, given to you by Mark and lay it out in front of you. Mark smiled at your sudden stroke of inspiration and sat as still as he could.

"Are you gonna draw me?" He asked

"Shh." You hushed as you glanced up at him. Quickly, you took in every detail of his figure and began sketching him out on the paper.

"What? Can't I ta-"

"Don't move!" You laughed.

"Bu-" he whined

"Ah!"

"I ju-"

"Sh." You ordered making Mark smile and shut up.

You didn't need to keep looking up at Mark; you already knew what he looked like, lounging glamorously on the couch in front of you, but there was no way you were going deny yourself from gazing over at your beautiful boyfriend in all his wonder. Part of his hair was dangling in-front of his eyes, making him look all mysterious, and you paid intense attention to drawing it just right.

After several minutes, you sat back in your chair and admired your beautiful creation. Slowly, you looked up to see Mark beaming at you.

"What?" You ask, blushing.

"You're just so beautiful when you draw." He said leaning forwards on the couch and resting his head in his hands.

"noooo" You squirmed and hid your face behind your sketch book. Mark chuckled

"Haha. You look so engrossed in your drawing, it's- it's-." You poked your eyes over the top of your sketch book, "Beautiful."

Your cheeks instantly burnt up at the sound of him saying you were beautiful. It meant more than anything to you. Not because it meant he though you were pretty, beautiful meant so much more than just pretty; it meant kind and loving and clever and sweet and.. beautiful.

Mark jumped up and ran over to you.

"Let me see it then!" He said excitedly. You turned the drawing towards him and gazed up at his face. He inhaled very dramatically and slapped his hands to his cheeks, "IT'S SO PRETTY! I love it!" You giggled which only encouraged him to be even more dramatic.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I must leave you." He put his hand to his forehead and looked into the distance, "For I love another."

"Who?!" You played along and he took the sketch book from you.

"The dashing man in this drawing has stolen my heart. His wonderful hair, his manly muscles, who could compare-" You laughed and playfully hit him in the chest.

"Shut up you dork." He smiled and looked down at you.

"I love it." He said more seriously and gave it back to you. Then he leant down and gently landed a soft kiss on your forehead, whispering a soft "I love you." Into your hair.

--------------------------------------------

Just realised the amount of my imagines that just end with 'I love you'. So cliché but- pffffffffffffffffff. When I first started writing this imagine we had about 5.6k and already we've reached 6k! That either means I'm a really slow writer or you guys are awesome and read all my shit. ~I think it is a bit of both~

Thank you!

Lets get some audience participation going on here: What are your favourite Markiplier moments so far this year? For me it's meeting and saying goodbye to Forest Byrnes.

Rip Bernie :'(