Preparing for PAX: Baby #2

This is part 2 to 1 month, read that first and then come here :)

Y/N POV

"Diapers?" Mark yelled from up stairs, he was frantically rushing around the house, checking he hadn't forgotten anything.
"Check!" I called back from my place by the door; all around me was a swamp of suitcases and bags, clothes and toiletries falling out of them as I unzipped each one to look for what Mark called out.
"His dummy?" Mark called again, I could her the angst in his voice. Quickly, I unzipped the heavy Baby Bag, pulling down my shoulder and dug into it.
"Check!" I called again.
"Are you sure it's the right one?" As Mark's feet raced around upstairs, I heard Chica's trail of paws following him where ever he went, "He doesn't like the blue one."
"Mark," I looked up to see Mark leaning over the stair banister, his brow furrowed, "It's all here. Don't worry."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes." I smiled and he nodded reluctantly.

Finally, Mark ran back down the stairs, closely followed by a panting Chica. He was wearing his lucky flannel, the top two buttons undone due to the ridiculous LA heat, and his red hair was very floofed, a sign to how many times he had ran his hands through it already today.

"Hey, Daniel Baby boy!" Mark gurgled to Daniel as he pulled him from his buggy. Dan squirmed in his arms, too tired to respond. To be fair it was 6 am and he had barely slept all night, again. "Are you a sleepy?" Mark asked his tiny son and received a soft yawn in reply. Daniel pulled himself closer to Mark's chest, nuzzling his face against the soft fabric of the lucky flannel.

"You gonna help me with these bags?" I laughed, hawling two heavy baby bags on to each of my shoulders. Mark laughed and leant down to put Daniel back in his buggy, but Dan refused latching his hands around Mark's collar and holding on tight.

"Go back in your buggy now, Dan." Mark said laughed softly but Dan ignored him, "Come on Dan!" Mark attempted to lightly shake Dan off with no success. I looked up to see Mark leaning over the buggy with Dan hanging from his shirt, a grumpy frown on his face.

"Um, a little help here." Mark laughed and I walked over to him. I tried to pull Daniel away but he let out an angry shriek that threw me back, "AhhhaHHHHHHH!" 

"Daniel." Mark said far more sternly. Dan did nothing. Mark and I exchanged amused and confused glances before looking back at our son. "Umm." Mark giggled.

"Should I get him a toy?" I asked and a light bulb went off over Mark's head.
"Tiny Box Tim!" He exclaimed and looked around me, searching through the bags. I dug through every bag, frantically searching for Daniel's favourite toy but had no luck.
"Hurry up." Mark said, still leaning over Dan as he hung like a little tarzan.
"Where is it?" I whispered but Mark heard.
"Told you we forgot something!" Mark smiled smuggly and I rolled my eyes. 
"I'll look upstairs." I quickly ran upstairs to find Tiny Box Tim. It had to be the right one, Dan could tell the difference between them all. Finally I spotted it next to Chica's bed. I grabbed it and raced back down  stairs to Mark. 

Eventually we managed to prise Daniel off Mark and back into his buggy where he tightly clutched Tiny Box Tim to his chest.
"He's stronger than he looks." I sighed.
"Takes after his ol' dad" Mark said proudly, rolling his sleeves up and flexing his arms. I laughed, rolled my eyes at him and turned to pick my bags up again. "Hey, where you going?" Mark grasped my hand and pulled me back to his chest. Then he softly planted a kiss on my lips.

"PAX?" I said once he drew away.

"PAX!" He grinned.

I'll probably edit this later cause it's a lump of poop, ah well. Here, have my crap. hehe

Also, apparently this book is #980 out of all Fanfictions?! I didn't even know that was a thing! Thank you all for your votes and reads, luv ya x