Missing you

I hate being away from Mark. Since I moved in with him, Matt and Ryan, I've gotten used to being surrounded by loud, childish men. So now that I am out of LA for a meeting, the sudden change from constant noise and laughter to almost complete silence is really getting to me. Plus I really miss Mark's hugs. He gives really good hugs and just seeing his smiling, goofy face makes my day a million times better. 

One evening, I got back to my hotel room pretty late after being forced to go for a drink with some people at the meeting. We were all pretty good friends so the night wasn't entirely terrible, but I was looking forward to a long sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't even do that once I got back as I had to help out one of the friends. He was called James and he had lost his keys and wallet. Thanks to him being completely smashed, he didn't have a clue where they were. So, I took pity on him and let him stay the night on the sofa in my hotel room.

"I guess I'll call for an extra pillow then," I said going to the hotel phone.

"Thanksss mate." James slurred and collapsed on the sofa.

"I need to piss." He said after I put down the phone.

"The bathroom's there." I pointed and he groaned in response before dragging his feet to the toilet and slamming the door. I rolled my eyes and got out my phone to search through all my socials. I was just scrolling through Tumblr when my phone alerted me of a Skype call from Mark! I eagerly answered the call and beamed as Marks face appeared on the screen.

"Hey Sweetie!" He was lying on the sofa with Chica's head resting on his chest.

"Hey Mark!" I smiled

"How you doing?"

"Awful, I want to be home with you!" Mark smiled.

"I want you back too. Can't I just drive there and pick you up?"

"Mark, I'm 7 hours away. Plus I have to meet up with the gallery project manager tomorrow morning." Mark frowned, "How are the boys?"

"You know, loud and obnoxious as usual." He laughed and stood up from the sofa. Behind me, the bathroom door opened and James walked past me. "Who's that!" Mark suddenly froze and stared urgently behind me.

I went to explain but James shoved his face in front of the camera, "Oh heeey duude. You Merk?" Mark angrily glared back at James, "Who the hell are you?"

"This is James." I said pushing James away, "He lost his keys so I said he could stay here tonight." 

"Where's he sleeping?" Mark growled

"On the sofa of course!" Mark still seemed unsure, "Mark! Don't worry. Don't you trust me?" I gave him my puppy eyes and he sighed.

"Of course I do. But he better not try anything on you!" I smiled at my jealous boyfriend, "I'm just looking out for you." Mark said as though he had read my mind.

"No! Chica don't pee!" Mark yelled suddenly, "Uh, I have to take Chica out." I giggled.

"That's OK, I'll see you tomorrow evening!"

"OK, I love you!" Mark blew a kiss and I blushed.

"I love you too." Then I put down my phone and set up the sofa for James. Sooner I go to sleep the sooner I'll see Mark.