Mark Saves You

Hi. I felt like I wanted to do a more serious one so here we go.

TRIGGER WARNING: I talk a tiny bit about cutting and depression but don't go into huge detail so be careful. I love you xx

---------------------------

Imagine:

You've just arrived at your first ever PAX East. You know Markiplier is here and start looking for him, he's the reason you came anyway, he's the reason you are anywhere at all . You check your twitter and see that he has just tweeted where he is so people can find him. It is right next to where you are so you stand up straight and maniacally search the room. Just then, you spot a wisp of pink hair and start sprinting towards it. You turn a corner and stop suddenly. Only 10 feet in front of you is the amazing, gorgeous, wonderful Markiplier. You stand still for a few seconds just staring with your mouth slightly open when he turns around slowly. He sees your shocked expression and waves to you saying "Hey! You here for me? Come over!". You slowly start walking over to him and pick up speed when you see him open his arms out for a hug. Suddenly, his arms surround you pressing you to his chest. You only hug for a few seconds but you savour every moment of it, breathing in his scent and absorbing the feel of his clothing. As he releases you from the hug his hand still softly remains on your arm for a second and he looks down at it. He may have only looked at them for the smallest fraction of a second, but when he sees your scars he holds your arm more firmly and looks at you. His expression was no longer coupled with beaming eyes and a cheery smile but instead with sad eyes and pursed lips. His face although sad was not a pitying one that you hated to see on your friends and family but instead a mixture of anger and love. He then pulled you to his chest again and wrapped his arms around you again, stronger and for longer than before. Your eyes filled with tears though you still fought them back and he rested his chin on your head. "Don't ever hurt yourself again, OK? I forbid it. You are so much more than you let yourself believe.".

You nod letting your tears go and releasing all the built up hate and anger and resentment you had towards the world. Perhaps going one step closer to happiness.

----------------------------

Hi guys I hope you liked that. I've never been depressed so I am literally just using my imagination to think of what I would feel like if I was. Sorry if this isn't like depression at all. I'm not experienced in it and can never full imagine it. If you have and can then please don't give up yet; please carry on if not for me then for Markimoo. xxx hold on xxx