1 month old

"A-who's a baby baby baby baby? A-who's a baby baby baby baby?" Y/N  babbled away at her tiny son, as she held him in stretched out arms. As gently as she could, Y/N bounced him up and down, hoping to cheer him up, "A-who's a baby baby baby baby? A-who's a baby baby baby baby?"

The small boy held a sour pout as his mum chattered on to him. "Come on Daniel. Can I see a smile?" Daniel's face stayed stone cold. His eyes were huge shimmering pools of dark blue, like his mother's, and his hair a wavy mess of deep brown like his fathers. Today, he was dressed in a little onsie sent in by a fan. It was almost an exact replica of Warfstache's outfit; patterned with a yellow shirt and braces as well as a little pink bow tie. But even his adorable outfit didn't cheer him after his crying fit that night. He didn't sleep any longer than an hour before waking a screaming his parents awake. Y/N had told Mark to stay in bed as he had to pre film some videos for PAX East and needed to sleep.

"I don't even think I should go, I don't want to leave you here with Dan-" Mark interrupted himself with a deep yawn, his eyes barely open and his forehead furrowed.

"Go back to sleep, Mark. Don't worry I'll be fine."

But if Y/N didn't convince Mark then, she definitely didn't when she couldn't stop Dan from crying all night. His face was red and soaked with angry tears, his arms waving wildly in protest to everything. Now that it was morning, Y/N had hoped he would be happier but he was not.

"Hello," Marks sleep voice called from Daniel's bedroom door, "How are you Daniel?"

"He hasn't smiled all morning," Y/N sighed as she looked up at Mark's morning figure, he was only wearing his moustache jogging bottoms and his red hair was even more floofy than usual.

"Hey!" Mark spoke to Dan as he took him into his arms, "Is you being a grump? Is you being a grumpy grump?" Mark began to lightly bounce from side to side, Dan's head bobbling around. "Are you a grumpy grumper-son" Mark chuckled as Dan's noes scrunched up into a smile grin. "Hey, you're smiling! At-a boy!" Y/N smiled in relief and stood from her place in the rocking chair.

"Finally." Y/N said and Mark grinned proudly, never breaking away from Dan's happy eyes, "How come you always make him laugh! I can never." Y/N frowned to herself.

"Hey, it's not like that! You know you make him laugh." Mark met Y/N's eyes with an encouraging smile, "You make me laugh and I'm basically a massive man child." Mark chuckled and Y/N felt better.

"I don't want to go to PAX," Mark suddenly said, still bouncing Dan in his arms.
"Why not?"
"I can't leave you to look after Dan alone. He's to much for one person." Mark's concern was sweet but Y/N couldn't allow this to stop Mark from doing what he loves most.
"What if we came with you?" Y/N exclaimed
"Is that safe?"
"Dan's over a month old now, he can fly. And I can stay with him while you doing panels and signings and you'll still get to see him." Y/N brightened with excitement.
"Are you sure?" Mark seemed hopeful and Y/N nodded happily, "All right then! You hear that Dan? You're going to your first ever Pax!"

Note: out of all the things that matter in the world, I think the colour you think Markiplier's hair is is pretty near the bottom. If u think it's brown, cool. If u think it's black, great. If u think it's fucking tangerine, sweet. Idc.