You Chose: Interactive Finale

(Part 7, the final chapter)

Choice 6: A) Youtube. Always Youtube.

"Hmmm," Lisa thought aloud, "Youtube! Definitely Youtube."
"Great," Mark clicked the 'Youtube' app on the TV screen and sat back, his arm resting behind him the sofa. Lisa smiled as Chica curled into a ball on her feet and sat back too. When she felt Mark's arm running behind her she slightly jumped forwards meeting his brown eyes for a second. Mark smiled and turned his head to the screen, completely comfortable and casual, so Lisa sank back too. Mark began to type out a word in the search bar before stopping.

"Do you like the Game Grumps?" He asked
"My room mate loves them so I hear their videos through the wall sometimes." Lisa replied, "Daren and Annie right?" She smiled cheekily.
"Haha, close." Lisa beamed when she heard Mark laugh his deep laugh, "They're really funny, do you wanna check them out?" Mark beamed fondly as he thought about his favourite Youtubers.
"Sure!" 

Mark clicked a fairly old video of the Game Grump's called Super Mario Maker: Spring Break-PART 4. Mark sang along to the theme tune, excitedly and Lisa giggled at his adorable, smiley face. In this episode Danny and Arin where playing a really hard spring based level, and it was hilarious. Lisa could feel Mark's arm shake with giggles every time they failed and she treasured every moment she heard his beautiful laugh again. His charming chuckle was hearty yet musical, deep yet soft and never failed to make Lisa beam at the pure delight he showed. She tried her best to make her laugh as delicate as she could, wanting Mark to be as fascinated as she was, but there were moments where she could not stop herself. Mark didn't mind. Their one episode soon turned into a marathon of Game Grumps, both of them belting out the theme tune each time and by the end, Lisa and Mark where exhausted in a fit of stomach aching giggles. Mark's face was red and his eyes wrinkled from laughing. Lisa had her knees tucked up to her chest, her body shaking with hard to suppress laughter.

"Do you like them?" Mark asked once he had caught his breath.
"Yeah!" Lisa glowed, she felt so comfortable next to Mark. He was so easy to talk and laugh with and never for one second did if feel like he was judging her, "What should we watch next?"
Mark made a soft thinking sound as he flicked through some suggested videos. Suddenly, Lisa's eye was caught by one thumbnail.

"Hey! Is that you?" She sat up suddenly, pointing towards the screen. As she turned her head to Mark she saw he was smiling.
"Haha, oh yeah." Mark said calmly
"Well?" She asked eagerly.
"Oh yeah sorry, I-I'm Markiplier." Mark chuckled, amused.
"Markiplier?" Mark nodded as Lisa pondered the word she could swear she knew, "Oh my god! My room mate loves you!" Lisa turned to sit facing Mark, her feet crossed like an excited child.
"She does?" He grinned at the cute way Lisa sat.
"Yeah, she's always talking about you. I guess I didn't recognise you cause of the hair?"
"Oh yeah, I have a hair dye problem!" The corner of Mark's mouth curved into a daring smile as he ran his hand through his fiery, red hair, letting a strand fall in front of his face before sweeping it back again. As Lisa watched him do this she discovered a tight pit in her stomach twist and knot. Unlike when she was laughing, this pit held a slightly pinching pain, like a desire for more but for more of what she couldn't work out. That was until she suddenly noticed his eyes. As he laughed they brightened to light brown. But they weren't just brown, they were so much more. They were like sunlight through whiskey, they had more layers than she first saw. As she stared deeper into his eyes she gave up on all hope of hearing what he had began saying. She could feel herself falling for everyone of his features; from the way his cheeks rose into his eyes as he giggled and the crinkles and cracks his happiness held to the safe haven she found in even the smallest ways he spoke. He was speaking.

"But I think I'll keep it like this for a while!" Mark finished his sentence leaving Lisa staring blankly into his eyes.
"You alright?" Mark tilted his head quizzically.
"O-oh yeah, sorry" She shook her head and looked down nervously.
"You sure?" Mark asked, his face soft and caring
"Yeah" Lisa looked up quickly, not wanting Mark to think she was uncomfortable. She was far from it.
"Hey why don't you send a picture of us to your Room mate?" Mark suggested.
"Oh my goodness, she'd probably have a heart attack!" Lisa paused for a second, mulling over her room mates jealous reaction, "Good idea." She beamed and pulled out her phone from her pocket. She turned where she sat so that she faced the same way as Mark, her legs tucked to the side. Mark slid his hand behind her again and leaned closer. Lisa lifted her phone up and almost froze when she felt Marks warm breath glide across her neck. He was so close.
They sent the silly selfies they took (they looked really cute)to Lisa's room mate, Katie and got a very quick reply back.

OH MY GOD. IS THAT MARKIPLIER? HOLY SHIT! WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!?

Was the reply. Mark chuckled as he read it, leaning over Lisa's shoulder, his chest pressed lightly against her arm. Lisa's heart was playing tricks on her she knew it; every so often it would suddenly thump in her chest and make her finger's shake. Stop it. She thought to herself. Another reply made Lisa's phone BUH-DING and Mark leant in again to read it.

Lisa! Wat's happening over there? IS THIS WHERE UR STAYING TONIGHT?

"Haha, wow she's really excited isn't she?" Mark said, Lisa could feel his voice humming through her shoulder.
"She really likes you!" Lisa agreed and looked to Mark. His face was a lot closer than she had thought. He continued to look down, allowing Lisa to study him secretly. Her eyes ran from his perfectly white teeth to his strong jaw, glimpsing almost every part of his perfect profile before he slowly turned his head to face her. His eyes resting in hers as she was left gazing at his lips. Quickly, she flicked her eyes up to his where she was caught in a deep stare. His eyes were still so soft and calm yet never stopped marking new focuses on Lisa's face. They were close. Her heart thumped frantically and she tried to ignore it as he slowly slipped his hand around the nape of her neck and leant forwards. Their noses almost touching, Lisa look a last glaze into the rich chocolate of Marks eyes. Her heart still pounding in her chest and Mark's in his too. Lisa's eyes were an icy world of blue mountains, striking and beautiful, and Mark could stare into them for hours and find new treasures in them.
Slowly he began to close the gap between the-

DING DONG

Lisa and Mark pulled away suddenly and glared at the main door.
"Pizza," Mark mumbled before turning to Lisa and laughing nervously, "Hehe, one sec I'll just get that." He jumped up from the sofa and left Lisa alone in the living room. She sat, shell shocked from what had just happened. What had almost just happened. Wide eyed, she pulled her hand to her chest where her heart was performing its own drum solo. Then, she exhaled and tried to calm her self. Her head was buzzing. She felt a kind of bitter excitement; Mark was going to kiss her, but he didn't and that left an uneasy anticipation in her gut. What was going to happen when he came back? Lisa looked up when she heard Mark's voice at the front door, it didn't sound like he was talking to the pizza guy, more like he was chatting to a friend. So she stood up to see what was happening. 

Turning the corner to the main entrance, Lisa saw Mark pulling some large camera equipment cases through the door. "No, man I'm glad you're back it's just.." Mark trailed off as he put the case down and looked up to see Lisa, "Oh hey, guess who came home!" Mark's friend popped his head through the door, waving.
"Hey, I'm Ryan," He stepped forwards and shook Lisa's hand.
"I'm Lisa," Lisa smiled and looked over to Mark as if to ask what was going to happen now Ryan was home. Mark spoke as if he completely understood.
"So Ryan's brought the car back," Mark ran a hand through his hair, "So I could give you a ride home if you want." Lisa hesitated. She probably should go home, that was the plan all along, but she had gotten to know Mark so much in the last few hours and he seemed really cool and cute and sweet. 
"Or you could stay over anyway? I mean, if you want to." Mark smiled, hopefully and Lisa smiled back, she knew what she was going to choose. 

Do you?

*drops mic*

I am so sorry this took so long to come out but I hope this extra long chapter was worth the wait? I have a pretty good idea for my next chapter already so expect an update soon! (It's a non-romantic one, like I promised ages ago. hehe)

OK! Thank you for reading and do vote if you want more interactives in the future! Love ya x