Truth or Dare ( Jack and Finn fanfiction)

This is my first attempt at writing, please comment below what you think. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Caution: Contains sexual references, coarse language, drugs and alcohol consumption and general cheekiness.

I woke from a restless doze that was more tiring than relaxing. I kept falling in and out of sleep, with hints of a dream about the beautiful holiday that awaited me when we landed in Ibiza. I was high up in the air in a middle seat that I fought tooth and nail for. My original seat was a window seat which made me feel nauseous just thinking about. I didn't like heights much. The fat man I swapped seats with was watching the view of Ibiza get closer and closer out his new window.

A lady in a tight air hostess dress suit leaned over the passenger in the isle seat to make close and very direct eye contact with me.

"Miss?" She questioned with a forced politeness that must have come about after hours of being in the air.

"It's Liv" I looked back at her with an empathetic smile.

She didn't return my smile, but instead informed me that the plane would be landing soon and to recline my seat back into its original position.

The reason I was visiting Ibiza was not only for a well-deserved holiday away from my home in cold and tired New Zealand, but also to see my childhood friend, Jack Harries and his identical twin brother Finn. Years ago, as 12 year old tweenagers, we had been forced friends because our parents had been close. After the general awkwardness of being around the opposite sex at such a confusing age, we become good friends.

I was distraught when my mother divorced my father and moved me across the globe from London to Wellington with her.

After more than 6 years of barely any contact except for the occasional Christmas or birthday card, getting a message from Finn about a holiday together, made me feel suspicious. Which instantaneously made me feel ashamed, my old friends were inviting me on holiday to Ibiza, not a rape dungeon.

But I had even more mixed feelings about the trip when it turned out there was a group of their "work" friends. Why would Jack and Finn invite me on a business trip?

More anxious questions kept arising and I was ready to tell Finn that I wasn't going to go to Ibiza. Which I didn't think would be to life destroying for him seeing as his attitude to me joining him and Jack on the trip hadn't been crazily enthusiastic.

So why was I about to land in Ibiza and reunite with the twins and meet their friends?

My mother. She had stayed in contact with Jack and Finn's parents and had always scolded me for not keeping in touch with the boys more frequently. I always believed it was because of the heavy guilt she endured taking me away from my true home, London. The boy's parents must have brought up the Ibiza trip and my mother pounced on the opportunity for me to see Jack and Finn.

My mother is not an easy women to argue with and so I knew as soon as she heard about the Ibiza trip that I was going.

For the few days leading up to the holiday I did wallow. I felt out of place going to a foreign country with nobody that I really knew. My anxiety sky rocketed and I felt like I had no control over the situation.

On the day before I left, I was hurriedly packing. My clothes had tear stains from crying as I folded them into my suitcase.

Something came over me and I become frustrated at myself for letting these feelings take control of me.

The boys didn't know the person I was in New Zealand, who cried over meeting new people. So why let them meet that girl?

This is when I found some refill and began writing my list.

This list consisted of things that I must do before the holiday is over.

After reading over the list I felt a strange combination of feelings; confidence in myself for writing this list and completely pathetic that I hadn't done some of the things on my list already.

Sex.
Kiss a girl.
Smoke weed.
Achieve 100% drunkness
Have a hangover.
Skinny dip.
Flash a stranger.
Spin the bottle.
Truth or dare.

I admit my list was utterly ridiculous and reeked of teen angst but it made me feel like a different person. A different person ready to experience new things, without the heavy burden of anxiety.

The plane landed and even with my list that I held, tightly crumpled, in my fist I felt a little nervous.

(End of chapter)

**** Hi there, recently I started writing a new story, although it is a fanfiction, I don't think you need to know the youtubers to enjoy the story. If you want to, please check it out!!!****

Okay so I know the boys aren't in it yet but they will be soon.

Please comment what you think and any suggestions. Next chapter is coming soon because I have replaced a social life with Wattpad.