Chapter 35

Exams have been a huge distraction from Wattpad and you guy and I apologise. My first set of exams finish in a few days so I hope you are ready for a celebratory exciting update soon! Thank you for all your support.

It was another afternoon wake up. Finns ripped torso,naked and wet, was standing outside my glass door. He was watching happily, smiling and his hand made a light thumping sound when it knocked against the door.

" A swim?" He mouthed at me through the glass and pointed to the pool. I smiled back and nodded. The pool was empty and all the matching doors surrounding the pool were dark and had there curtains pulled tight. I got out of bed and held my togs as I made a swivelling action with my finger at Finn.

"Turn around" I mouthed. A laugh spilled from both of us when he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

He turned reluctantly with his broad arms crossed across his bare skin.

I changed quickly and the transformation from old Liv to me really became clear when I felt little change when I wore my swim suit out to Finn.

I didn't feel the sexiness and the beauty I had felt when I first wore the bikini. I felt like me: and I was beautiful and sexy. With or with out the bikini.

I was eager for the pool, and excited by the imminent relief from the hot hot sunshine beating down on my still pale skin. We played about a little, splashing and diving of the warm adage of the pool. He bombed close to me, making me yell and squeal with the big splash that erupted from his body hitting the water.

As he rose from the waters depth, he grabbed and held me in a strong and protective way that made it hard to fight his pleasurable advances. His eyes locked with mine and he leaned in, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly puckered and open. Pretending not to see these signs of a horny Finn, I swam away laughing and playing.

"I didn't like seeing you kiss Joe last night" he sighed, all the fun was definitely over. I swam back from the pools edge where I was planning on a revenge bomb.

"Did you now?" I sighed at the heavy déjà vu I was flashing back to. I crossed my arms, rolled my big brown eyes and pricked my eyebrows in a sassy mixture of boredom and sarcasm. I was over these mind games.

"I mean, I get it but can we not do this anymore,"

He was letting me down from girlfriend, to friends with benefits, to just friends. Anger swelled within me. My eyes narrowed and my sass level skyrocketed as I spat my harsh come back.

"Oh no!" Sarcasm stung every fleshy wound my words left him with.

"No more fuck buddies how will I ever survive this huge sorrow I feel?" I swam quickly towards the edge of the pool where the ladder out of the pool was situated. I ducked my head quickly under the water to wash the single lonely tear tickling the brink of my eye.

I closed my door gently and pulled my closed my curtains hard, hiding the view of a shocked Finn, stuck floating in the pool where I left him.

Fuck Finn and his fuck buddies.