Chapter 19 A Tutorial

I felt a deep sadness when I thought to confide in Jack about my lack of knowledge surrounding sex. I knew it would kill him a hundred times over to hear that Finn and I were ready to be intimate.

That is why I was standing outside Sam's room, knocking impatiently on his door. It was just after 12 and I had fully recovered from my hangover. My headache was minimal and my stomach had settled. After a long indulgent shower, brushing my teeth thoroughly and a new fresh set of clothes; I felt clean and brand new.

"Hey Liv" Sam greeted me with a friendly smile. I walked in to find his room a pig sty, his clothes where thrown around his room and the smell of old socks lingered. I was about to make a hilariously comment that was drenched in sarcasm, but I had bigger fish to fry.

"Sam, I don't know how to say this" I looked at his intrigued face.

"I need your help, Sam"

His eyebrows lifted asking me what services I needed to acquire.

"Sam," I stopped mid-sentence to realise how much I didn't want to tell him I was a virgin and I didn't know what I was doing. I thought he would be the least painful person to confide in; I wanted a males perspective to understand what men liked and the smallest amount of embarrassment possible.

" It's like this" I stalled.

"Liv, what is it? You can trust me" the comical tone had changed and he was attempting to be comforting. He could see my evident discomfort .

My words spilled out, fast and jumbled together. I said them quickly so their was no chance of cold feet.

"Sex, I need advice on how to do it" I cringed at my words and laughed at how pathetic I was.

I made jolting pelvic thrust movements and we laughed.

"You're a virgin?" He was surprised.

"Besides fuckin' bitches on the daily" I said being thug, while moving my hands around in to confused gang symbols.

"Yeah, yeah I am" I smiled hopelessly, dropping my joking thug facade that that I used to disguise my very real embarrassment.

"That's okay" He said reassuringly and moved on quickly to avoid my further shame. The mode lightened and he said that I had come to the right man.

"I would recommend trying out on me first, experimenting" he paused to lick his lips a little and smile devilishly "but I don't think you'd appreciate that"

I giggled at Sam's exaggerated sexiness.

"Keep your dick in your pants, Sam and give me some pointers" my thin lips pulled in to a smile.

"Okay, so before you get to getting down" he winked at me, suggestively, "maybe you should kiss it, you know?"

"Kiss it" I nodded, I imagined he wasn't talking about Finns lips.

"Just generally be open to ideas and whatever. If you don't know what your doing, which seems pretty evident," he laughed quietly and then resumed his tutelage " then you should let him take the reins"

I thanked him and I told him I'd keep him updated. As I was leaving I threatened him with a distinct lack of a penis if he was to tell anyone of the conversation we just had.

"Don't worry your secret's safe with me" he winked again " and good luck baby," he shouted down the hallway at me.