Chapter 33

Finns dominant lips kissed into Caspar's unsuspecting ones. His tongue snaked into Caspar's shocked mouth. It was hot and wrong and sexy and turning me on more than I would have suspected. A jolting ache erupted as the kiss parted.

Caspar looked around the room for the same astonished reaction that he had plastered on his face. I think that the kiss was more than he expected.

Finn spun without meeting eye contact with any of the matching shocked faces surrounding him. The bottle turned and turned and then it slowed to a stop facing Finn.

Finn had landed on himself.

"Well he can't exactly kiss himself then. Spin again" Someone called.

"I can go masturbate in the hallway if that would suffice?" Finn offered cheekily.

There was a synchronised groaning no from everyone. Finn spun again after laughing off his joke.

The neck of the bottle pointed to a space between me and Sam. Suddenly everything in me didn't want Finn to get the satisfaction of a kiss from me. This kiss, it seemed, would seal the illusion that I was fine with Finn fucking around, and being friends with benefits.

But Finn was reaching toward me, puckering his soft pink lips. Those lips that were completely perfect, matching every inch of the rest of him and completely irresistible. After a split-second decision I pecked him.

The smallest, most unfulfilling kiss that lacked everything that you would want from a kiss. Perfect.

I spun, only glancing up at Finn's blank but slightly hurt and confused face.

I had started digging my lips into Joe's mouth before the bottle stopped spinning. He deepened into me, his tongue searched me. Joe's warm fingers wrapped around my face, his thumb rhythmically rubbing a loose hair strand that lay against my cheek. Minutes past and the only sound that was made was the wet suction noises coming from our mouths and our occasional quiet moans.

It was Sam who broke the shocked silence around us.

"Hey, hey, break it up,"he grumbled.

Joe broke it off, and a little moan escaped my mouth. He smiled lustfully.

I looked up from Joes spinning bottle to see Finn's. The blank face that had hid his emotions had melted away and all the was left was his honest face with honest emotions.

His mouth was open a little and his eyes were moving between Joe and I. Finn's thick eyebrows frowned in what seemed to be anger. It was ridiculously immature that I felt a victory had been won. He seemed hurt and I needed that. My sore ego fed on his pain.