Chapter 50 Car Sex

Please comment, it makes my life complete. I'd love comments about why you think Liv's parents don't like Finn and want her to be with Jack... It's a mystery? Or comment who you like Liv with? Do you like the cover? I made it this morning.

After a quick laugh, Joe started interrogating Louise. I didn't listen, I only heard loud hollow background noise to my deep stare at Finn's face.

He hadn't reacted at all, no movement, no facial expression. Finn was stuck in time. Frozen.

I was still sitting on his lap and I moved gingerly close to him and spoke quietly.

"Finny?" In a scared and gentle voice I tried to wake him from his shock.

It took thirty long seconds for him to meet my eyes and whisper back.

"How could you not tell me, Liv?" His eyes were open big and his voice was quiet but intense and husky.

I didn't answer because I didn't have a response that would help the situation.

"Oh my god Liv" He removed his hand from my thigh to rub his hand through his hair. He was troubled.

"Finn, this isn't a big deal" I tried to settle him but that wasn't the right thing to say.

Finn slow and calm mask fell apart and for a short moment he absolutely exploded with anger.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THA-" Finn didn't finish his angry accusation and calmed himself a little to excuse us.

"Sorry to interrupt such fun guys, but me and Livy have to leave" he said smiling a big smile at everyone.

"Now" he emphasised into my ear, angrily as he picked me up off his lap and set me down next to my hand bag that he picked up quickly for me. His hand pushed me gently toward the door.

"See you later, I guess" I waved quickly, leaving Zoe and Joes home.

Finn closed the door to the car and buckled his seat belt with great concentration. His gaze avoided my watching eyes and focused on the view from the windscreen.

The car surged onto the dark roads with street lamps only every seven or eight houses.

"Finn, stop the car and we can talk" I pleaded a little. Finn driving angry made me nervous and I wanted all of his concentration as we tried to work this out.

He swerved sharply off the road.

"How could you let me fuck up your first time like that Liv?"

"It was fine, Finny"

"No, it wasn't" He sighed "why didn't you just tell me?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it was a big deal, I guess" I was so filled with uncertainty as I spoke that I stuttered a little.

"Not a big deal, Liv?" He questioned, shocked at my response.

"I fucked up, I'm sorry"

"Liv" Finn groaned, dragging every letter of my name out into a frustrated moan.

"It wasn't special, I wasn't gentle enough"

"Stop, Finn, it was great"

Finn laughed and I joined but with a ginger nervousness, this moment light-heartedness was fragile.

I took this moment from his panicking to start kissing him. I was hoping my advances might distract him from his feelings long enough for us to have sex.

"Liv, no." Finn said definitively as he realised my intentions.

"Why?" "Can't we just forget about it." On the last word of my convincing whispers I started my trail from just under his ear. I kissed down Finn's neck to his collar bones, finding a little tender spot that made him moan a little when I gently licked and kissed it.

He was distracted enough to take me up on my offer that I begged into his warm neck.

"Make it up to me now, Finny" I spoke softly. I climbed on to his lap straddling his hips and closing that gap between chest and mine.

Finn's pulled a lever on the side of his chair and it reclined backward slowly. Finn was lying flat along the seat and I was sitting atop his hips with my legs either side of him. Finn's hand searched up my hips to my shirt pulling it slowly up over my head revealing my torso and bra.

It was slow and romantic and Finn had a beautiful happy smile on his face. His hands didn't leave my body except to turn the dials on the radio to an electronic melody with a euphoric excited atmosphere that made me feel careless and desire Finn more.

I was naked from the waist up and distracted by Finn's rubbing and kissing to realise how difficult my jeans will be to take off in a manner that would sustain the heated, sexual environment.

"How am I going to manoeuvre my pants off Finn, while remaining completely attractive?" I laughed at my struggle and Finn joined in.

"Haha, let me help." He undid my pants and unzipped I pushed back as he pulled my jean over my bum. As I leaned back I bumped against the stealing wheel and the horn making an abrupt honk that made me jump in shock.

Finn laughed harder.

My jeans are on the floor of the car in the back seat. Finn's hands rolled my knickers down my thighs and placed them with my jeans.

Finn unzipped his jeans and pulled out his already hard penis that he carefully and intricately placed inside me.

I bobbed up and down, quickening my pace to the rolling hills of orgasm. Finn's hands held on either of my hips hard, leaving pink marks where his fingers clenched. He grunted hard and his eyes stared up at the roof of the car.

After minutes of intermittent climaxing, Finn closed his eyes hard and made a blissful face and cummed.

(DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO)