Chapter 4

Jack knocked on my sliding door half an hour before we were meeting their friends for dinner. I answered his knocking with a yell for him to come in. I was in a small towel having just comeback from the communal bathroom down the hall. We made uncomfortable eye contact, I could practically hear his thoughts about what was under the towel.

"Turn around for a sec" I told him.
He smiled naughtily and informed me that he was fine with seeing my naked body.

I lifted my eyebrows and said nonchalantly that I knew he was fine with seeing my naked body but I would hate for him to get jizz all down his skinny jeans. He laughed and turned around, facing the rickety old fan in the corner.

I dropped my towel and picked up the underwear I had laid out on the bed. They were matching lace panties and bra, white with pink ribbons. They were the type of underwear you wore to feel good about yourself, sexy. I bent over my suitcase trying to find something acceptable to wear. I was still searching when I saw a cheeky eye watching my flat bottom bend over my suitcase. I let him look, and pretended that I didn't see him staring as I fixed my non existent cleavage. I don't know why I didn't call him out on it, but the attention was unusually satisfying. It didn't make much difference because I found a short summer dress to wear and the show was over. It was white with large daisies patterned all over it. It had no sleeves and the back of it had a large gap that you could see the back of my bra through which was frustrating.

Jack turned back around, once I had told him to, even though the whole situation had been pretty redundant. He wolf whistled and cheered and I smiled and curtsied, thanking the imaginary audience.

"You look lovely" he said genuinely, with his eyes peering into mine. I thanked him with a generous hug and he shuffled out of the door behind me as we left my room.

Finn met us in the reception of the hotel. He had tight denim jeans on and a loose white singlet that showed off his chiseled back and shoulders muscles. Jack also had skinny jeans. His defined collar bones were visible above the neck line of his striped T-shirt.

We walked through to the small and empty restaurant, in the corner beside some pot plants was a the only table occupied. It had people surrounding it who stopped their conversation to turn and look as me, Finn and Jack arrived. They all smiled and waved, some of them yelled Finn and Jack's name.

As I was introduced to the smiling faces I started mentally noting down a list.

List that you must remember Liv:

Zoe and her brother Joe, are both very attractive with the personality to match. Joe is quiet compared to Zoe who is laughing across the table at one of the many jokes, Louise, who is Zoe's "BFF", tells.

Caspar, he's attractive and this increases with every word he speaks in that gorgeous South African accent.

Mazzi Maz and his good friend Sam who has tattoos up his arm that must be inspected later. Sam and Mazzi Maz are sweet and boyishly immature as they jostle and laugh over the smallest of things.

I smiled at the names etched into my brain. This list felt like it was filled with potential friends.