Chapter 40 Flash a Stranger

Zoe, Louise, Caspar, Maz, Sam, Joe, Finn and Jack were all lined up with me along the flyover. It had taken a breakfast worth of arguing this morning for everyone to agree to this final challenge.

When I explained to them my idea of the flashing on the over pass, I didn't mention my list. Or my need to "flash a stranger". It felt so personal and mine that telling others seemed like the magic and purity of it would tarnish. Yes, the list had drugs and alcohol, sex and nudity. But all these dares, I felt, had helped me to develop.

Hours later, after frantically driving around Ibiza, following confused maps, we had found the busiest motorway. And with that motor way was a flyover.

It was small, the flyover, but underneath a four way motorway rumbled loudly with the sound of cars motors and the occasional angry burst of a horn. We had parked our car at the edge of the bridge, before the overpass begun. And then walked a long, holding the thin well-graffitied railing, watching down at the fast cars.

We were lined up a long the railing now, Finn next to me, looking at me daringly.

" I hope you don't get stage fright" he winked at me.

"I was about to say the same thing to little Finn" I was talking to his crotch. My eyes holding a smirk at the slight shaping in his board shorts.

He laughed.

"His name is Prince Finnegan, and he's most definitely not shy," He paused for what I imagined was ironic dramatic effect and then winked allusively.

I laughed with him.

"Are you guys all ready?" I asked along the line of varying degrees of cheeky excitement to those still wary.

"3" I counted down. I saw Zoe fasten her hands on the hem of her shirt.

"2" Sam undid the buttons of the large coat he was wearing, hiding the nudity within.

"1"

I pulled off my shirt that had had visible nipple marks underneath with no bra. I searched the line for people staring at my naked breasts but everyone was focused on their own nudity and the noise.

There were honks and hooting erupting from underneath us. Whistling chorused from a tourist bus passing by. Zoe broke the silence from on top of the bridge with a giggle at the excited passengers on the bus.

And everyone just started laughing. I jolt of anxiety had run cold throughout me when I realised, revealing ourselves to each other might develop a lag of awkwardness in the group. But that faded with the growing laughter. Sam buttoned his jacket up. Finn did up his fly. Everyone got clothed. And we got in the car and laughed as we drove home.

I laughed so hard and got so happy and felt so close to everyone I hardly realised my list was completed. And I had no magic anymore.