Chapter 12

I woke up to Finn sitting eagerly at the end of the bed with breakfast. My stomach growled and I lunged at him, grabbing at him, aggressively, kissing him and feeling him. I let go and I picked the toast he had brought back from the restaurant off the plate. I fed Finn a bite of toast, getting Jam on the corners of his lips.

"Oh no" I said, pretending to be shocked. "Don't worry, I'll get it off" I said naughtily and kissed it off messily but had to stop when we started laughing.

I finished my breakfast and thanked Finn.

"I'm going to get dressed. Let's go for a swim later?" I propositioned. He agreed. We both had the biggest smiles. I was so happy even when I left for my room.

I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around me. I showered in the bathrooms, guiltily thinking about Finn. With great difficulty, I manoeuvred my knickers and bra onto my still slightly wet body. Then my orange high waisted skirt that hugged tight to my small body. It ended mid-thigh with buttons down from the top to the bottom. It reminded me of a 60s mini skirt. Then I slipped on a loose navy silk tshirt that had a white lacy collar. I tried not to focus on the lack of breasts in the mirror. It was just flatness.

I left back to my room, and a smile grew when I passed Finn's room. The smile quickly disappeared when I heard the door next to Finn's starting to unlock. Without time to think, I ran back to my room, furiously slamming the door and holding the door shut as if there was someone on the other side trying to open my locked door. I threw my towel and toiletries onto my bed and tried to slow my heart rate. The calming silence was shattered when there was a knocking on the door.

"Liv," It was Jack. His voice was quiet and on the brink of pleading. I didn't answer, just listened, still holding the door handle. I was so scared, my heart was pounding and my eyes started to get the wet feeling that came before crying.

"Liv, I need to talk to you, please" by his voice, I could tell he needed me. I unlocked the door and opened it. I regretted immensely, I wasn't ready to talk to Jack.