Chapter 34

Everyone dispersed out of my room after Caspar and Maz had a confrontation when Maz's turn ended up with Zoe kissing him.

I held the door open waving people out. Joe was last and paused at the door to give me a big warm hug. His lips trailed soft kisses from my collar bone up to where our lips met. His warm mouth tasted of sweet sugar alcohol. I felt his hands move from my small waist to my bum. I kissed deeper and started to gently rub circles on his hard torso. These kisses were effecting me in ways I couldn't believe and I made a moaning noise when I realised that I was wet. A hand started moving again, gently stroking my bum cheek. The heavy kissing lightened and he pulled away.

"Good night, baby" Joe kissed me once more and then left out my door.

"Good night Joe" I laughed as I watched his slumped figure against his door, one down from me. His key loudly repeatedly knocked pagainst the metal door handle, demanding access.

My room was full of bottles. The empty wine bottle was still lying on the floor pointing at my bed. I was very ready to kiss my bed and the thick cloud of sleepiness impaired my vision enough not to notice the rubbish and bottles that had created a moat around my bed.

I went to sleep.