Chapter 26

" Wow, I guess you don't watch porn for the fucking story line because this has some major flaws," I said,

"And how is she bending like that?" I turned my head slightly, "god that must hurt," I winced a little.

Every single guy looked up at me from the screen to laugh pitifully.

Jack was blowing the smoke from his fifth cigarette in a row out the glass door. He had paid very little attention to the events inside and had been intensely fixated on starring out at the pool and auburn tiles.

Zoe and Louise entered the room and Jack looked in, exhaling a puff of smoke into the room.

It smelled strong and pungent. The taste was herbal and sweet. I didn't wheeze or cough and I could tell Jack wasn't smoking cigarettes.

I held my urge to ask what he was smoking but I knew the answer and I feared that I would sound naive. It wasn't going to be hard as I imagined to get my hands on marijuana.

Louise and Zoe were laughing and dancing as they entered the room. Zoe started to dance around Caspar who had moved far away from the laptop that Sam had quickly snapped closed. All the boys looked a little guilty.

Zoe's dancing and laughing had become a messy havoc of fast jumping and a fit of giggling. Her once contagious and exciting actions, became warped and nervous-making.

"Is she okay?" I whispered quietly to Finn next to me who was unaffected by Zoe's behaviour.

"Are you okay?" I asked Zoe, who couldn't hear me over the dream she was in.

"How many Molly's you popped, Zoe?" Mazzi asked nonchalantly through a relaxed smile,

He confirmed my suspicions. Zoe was not the only one on illicit drugs.

"A couple" Zoe was spinning, dizzily around a smiling Caspar "more or less, so-so" She couldn't have been further away.

Everyone laughed at her drug-fuelled daze.

Mazzi rummaged in his jacket and pulled out a small square metal tin that in its past life, held mints, but now held little round pink pills.

Maz held out the carton to everyone except Zoe who was sucking on Caspar's neck. Jack dropped the stub of his joint down on to the tiles outside and stood on the still burning butt. He reached for the ecstasy and desperately drank it down with his bottle of beer sitting on the bench sitting next his other empty bottles.

Maz held the tin out to Finn who gave me an unsure look before taking a pill.

"And one for the lady?" Maz looked at me expectantly.

I bit my lip nervously and paused for a while before I placed the molly on my tongue and smiled naughtily. Finn smiled back with the same cheeky excitement. I swallowed down the pill.

"Let's fucking go,"