Chapter 16

I decided questioning Finn on my Mother's cryptic attitude would ruin our date. We were going to take the car to the beach and go for a late night swim and picnic. I was still in my room, sitting cross-legged on the floor with my list.

Kiss a girl.
Have a hangover.
Truth or dare.

Were all thoroughly crossed off. I was already four days into my holiday and I was losing time.

I stared at one of the dares on my list, wondering: "skinny dip".

I smiled at the list. This date was going to be a lot more fun than expected.

There was a gentle knocking on the door. It made my heart jump as I remembered how Jack had furiously knocked on my door just before we had kissed.

"You ready to go babe?" It was Finn.
I looked through a crack between my two curtains. It was dark, which made me surprised. It felt like only minutes ago I woke up with Finn watching me with food.

"Yeah, coming" I quickly pushed the list into the closest bag I could find under the pile of clothes that sat beside my bed. I laughed quietly as I also put condoms in, maybe tonight was the night?

I opened my door to a smiling happy loving Finn. I sighed quietly, forcing and pushing my guilt deep, deep down. I returned his beautiful smile.

We drove in a comfortable silence, listening to the music play, sometimes mocking the musicians lyrics. I leaned over to Finn, he was focusing on the road but I wanted to have some fun.
As I was looking out toward the dark, weakly-light road with a neutral face, hiding my naughtiness. I started rubbing his thigh, suggestively.

He looked at my face and I broke my neutral facials and I smiled at him. He was smiling, cheekily and continued to as he watched the road. I kept rubbing up and down, gently, through the thin material of his board shorts I felt his thigh muscles.

I leaned closer to Finn, and he could feel my breath on his neck. I started laying a gentle path of kisses on his neck and collar bone. He breathed a quiet moan but continued his focus on the road.

I leant back in my seat when I had finished making Finn's neck a trail of red and purple blotchy hickeys.

We stopped the car in a familiar sandy car park with no other cars except ours. i hoped the beach would be as abandoned as it was yesterday. Finn grabbed the towels and picnic basket. His muscles tensed as he carried them down to the beach and I followed quickly behind, trying to match his long strides.

We laid out a blanket on the beach, meters away from the lapping calm ocean. Even at night it was warm and humid. The beach was quiet with no one besides us. Finn was setting out the last of the picnic as I started taking off my clothes. I was down to my bras and undies when he started watching me strip.

"Where are your togs, Livy baby?" He asked, sneakily as he came close to me.

" oh no Finny, I forgot my togs!" I exclaimed in a false horror.

"What will you do now?" He asked matching my exclaims. He took off his shirt, quickly and excitedly. He moved fast like he was worried I would change my mind. He was down to his boxer, and we both looked over each other, daring the other to take it to the next level: to take off all their clothes.

I was unbelievably nervous. And it took everything not to grab for my clothes. All I could think about was the list and how much I yearned to cross off every single thing off the list.

Finn was everything; from his strong tall lean legs to his beautiful hair. He was perfect.

"Who ever gets to the ocean, naked, first; wins" I said emphasising the word: naked. I smiled at him.

"How naked are we talking here?"

"Birthday day suits"

He agreed and started counting down.

"Three, two" he paused slightly and eyed me cheekily, I could see a glint of competitiveness in his sparkling eyes. Without a "one", we both bolted toward the beach.

He sprinted out in front of me. I undid my bra and it dropped onto the sand. I tripped slightly as I pulled down my knickers. He stopped at the waters edge and I watched him throw his navy boxers back toward the shore. I tried to focus on catching up but I did quickly look at his firm bum. It turned me on and I kept running. He was deep into the water, watching me as I ran toward him.

I jumped at him, splashing the warm water all over him and me. I tackled him and cuddled him. His strong arms hugged me. His lips trailed up and down my collar bones and I moaned gently into his ear.

" I won" he whispered, confidently.

I laughed and told him that I was very proud of him.

" what's" he paused for a little while, "what's my prize?" He kept kissing me deeper and deeper, lower and lower, running his lips over my breasts.

"What do you want?" I breathed, between my moans. I had goose bumps all over my body' and I felt myself shiver with pleasure.

"You"

He stopped kissing me, and it made me yearn for more. His green eyes connected with mine and he searched for a response in my eyes.

"You want me?" I said gently, a little confused. I realised what he meant before he could respond.

" Do you want to have sex?"