Chapter 11

I ran into Finn, clashing into his strong embrace. We held it, and I listened as he nuzzled close to my ear and gently asked what was wrong and what had Jack done. My response was muffled by his wet skin that my face was enveloped in. I pulled away a little, making eye contact with his worried and loving eyes. My nose was running, my cheeks were red and my eyes were puffy and wet. I was ugly and he still cared. I was ready to tell Finn everything, but I was ashamed. I kissed Sam and though it didn't mean much to me, it obviously meant a lot to Jack and what if it meant the same amount to Finn. What if he exchanged his love for hate, like Jack had so easily done? So now I didn't know what to say, to those beautiful accepting eyes.

"I'm sorry Finn, I just can't " I said hopelessly, and went back to the cozy nook I had found in Finn's tight grip. I could feel his heart beat rising.

"What did he do?" He questioned sternly, he was angry and protective.

"Nothing, Finn" I made eye contact, trying to ground him from his rising anger. " Finn, it was my fault" I said quietly and full of shame, I thought I had completely exhausted my tear ducts but a fresh wetness started pouring from my eyes. Finn buried my head back in his hug and stroked my hair, soothing me with his repeated chanting.

"No Liv, no it's not your fault, No"

The drive home was painfully quiet. Only Zoe and Sam had seen the events and by the strange and urgent eye contact I was getting, I could tell they had a lot of questions.

Jack's grip on the steering wheel made his knuckles white with pressure and he glared angrily at the road. I was cuddling up to Finn, sitting on his lap comfortably with his arms on my thighs. It felt like hours but we got back to the hotel. Jack stormed off which made me nervous but everyone ignored him. Finn was still holding me as we walked together back to his room. It was late afternoon and the sun was starting to fall. I was tired and was definitely not the only, everyone went back to their rooms and there was no talk of hanging out later. I followed Finn back to his room with him still holding me. I was tired but I felt so alive and so ready. Fuck Jack; I'll do who ever and whatever I want. And I want Finn so bad. i shrugged off the sadness and the anxiety that Jack had caused.

"What do you want to do?" Finn asked letting go of me which made me feel a little less together. Finn walked over to his laptop, preparing for another movie night. But I didn't want to watch movies, I wanted to be with Finn. I walked over to the bed, where Finn was sitting up on the bed looking down intently at the computer. The light of his screen made his beautiful face glow. I jumped on to the bed and crawled up to him from the bottom of the bed. He looked up from his computer, a little confused by my actions. I took the laptop from him and placed it gently on the ground next to the bed. My eyes connected with his, and he wasn't confused any longer.

He grabbed at me, holding my neck as he kissed me. He deepened the kiss into me, and it felt so good. I held on to his neck and played with his hair. We didn't part lips for forever and once we did, we were both heaving. Finn had the biggest smilie on that made me laugh.

" I like you, Finn" I whispered into his ear as I pulled off his shirt.

"Wait, Liv" he said looking deep into my eyes with a little concern "I like you too, this isn't for Jack is it?" I could tell he was ashamed for asking.

I fought the urge to let his question kill my mood.

"No, this is for me, for us" I reassured him and smiled.

We stopped talking then. He kissed down my neck and along my collar bones. I breathed heavily and I felt him smiling into my neck, proud that he could make me feel so good. It took half an hour before we got tired of kissing and slept. I wouldn't have minded having sex but he never hinted to it.

He cuddled up next to me and I closed my eyes, listening to his breathing and feeling the rise and fall of his chest against my back.