Chapter 5 truth or dare.

Our group had all clambered drunkenly into Finn's room. The dinner had been great and I had forged a great friendship with the girls that revolved around my lack of knowledge surrounding make up. They had laughed at my confused expressions as I investigated their make up bags over dinner. It was New Liv who had ordered the last three cocktails and she was staying around for the tipsy buzz. I had never drunken so much before and I didn't mind it. The world shifted slightly with every step and I did lean over Sam as we walked back to Finn's room to hangout, whispering secrets about how much I "loved" and "appreciated" our friendship.

Finn's room was similar to mine but with a fan that was less noisy and rusted. We all sat down on the floor and on his bed; talking and laughing. I told a pun joke that made people groan and yell. I was sitting cross-legged on the floor with my hands pushing my dress down in between my legs to stop myself flashing. I was leaning on Sam who was sitting next to me on the floor in the circle, when he suggested truth or dare.

I instantly sat up and my heart started beating faster with excitement or nervousness, I couldn't tell which. I could cross truth or dare off the list. Sam's proposition was meet with a mixture of excitement and groans. Caspar, Joe and Mazzi Maz were all for it and were planning the emotional pain that would ensue. The girls started groaning about the ridiculousness and immaturity of the game. The twins, like me, stayed surprisingly quiet.

Even with the girls hesitancy toward the game it still started. Zoella, who was cowering behind Louise on Finn's bed, was asked truth or dare by Sam who was smiling mischievously.

"Both options sound so appetising Sam but I'll go with neither" She said sweetly, her answer drenched with sarcasm.

Sam laughed and told her that that wasn't one of the options. Zoe wriggled uncomfortably and underneath her breath she whispered "truth".

Sam howled at the many scarring questions he had for Zoe. She was obviously was not impressed by the reaction and proceeded to death stare at him until she gave up and laughed.

" Okay Zoe, darling" Sam smiled a big smile, with all his teeth. " What is your favourite position for sex?"

Caspar and Maz made a large clap sound with the high five they gave to Sam. Everyone watched as Zoe blushed and grumbled. After what felt like hours of mumbling about how unfair she spoke up.

"I guess I like missionary because you can see each other's face, it's more personal" she said. Everyone clapped at her bravery for speaking up and she laughed. Zoe looked toward Caspar, who was still high off the Zoe's embarrassment. He quickly came down when she asked him truth or dare.

"Dare" He looked pretty confident but also curious at how far she could take this. Zoe whispered something into Louise's ear which made Louise giggle and exclaim "Yes, oh my god, you must do that". Everyone was pretty excited to hear what the dare was except for Caspar who seemed to be getting less and less confident by the second.

"go to the bathrooms Caspar, measure your willy and come and tell us how long it is and Joe will go in with you to make sure you aren't... over-exaggerating," Everyone chocked in shock and jaws dropped. Zoe smiled evilly and waited for Caspar's embarrassed and shocked reaction. But there was no such reaction, Caspar grinned widely and strutted into the bathroom with Joe whining about how much he didn't want to see Caspar's dick.

After a minute or two, the door to Finn's bedroom opened abruptly making everyone in the room hush dramatically. Joe and Caspar had come back from the bathrooms down the hall and were back to complete the dare. Zoe looked eagerly at Joe, who sighed and looked at the rather cocky looking Caspar who was gesturing towards the greatness in his pants.

" I'd say six inches " Joe told Zoe and Caspar cheered. Zoe looked angered at Caspar's response, she expected tears from such an exposing dare.

After Caspar's glorious speech on his sizeable penis, that made everyone burst into laughter, he narrowed his eyes on to Finn, who looked slightly uneasy.

"Truth or dare, Finny"

Finn shuffled uncomfortably and after a slight pause he decided on truth.

" Are you a virgin?" Everyone startled chuckling and giggling, even Finn. I was slightly confused by everyone's reaction, why is that so funny? Maz was the one that spoke up, through the laughter.

"Of course he isn't a virgin!" Mazzi Maz exclaimed, ridiculing Caspar's question.

I laughed a long to hide the overwhelming embarrassment that flared my cheeks red. I was a virgin and I was abnormal. I looked away from the group, down at the hem of my dress so that I could gently wipe away a tear running down my cheek. New Liv was ready to open her heart to new things, and that definitely involved opening her legs.

Finn stopped laughing for a bit to answer Caspar's question.

" No Caspar, I'm not a virgin."

"Obviously" Louise chimed in, through a giggle.

It was Finn's turn.

"Truth or dare Liv, baby?" He asked with a smoothness that made my heart ache.

"I think I'll go dare Finn, baby" I mocked.

With no hesitation, he ordered:

" kiss Zoe with tongue, and it better last 10 seconds"

All of the guys applauded Finn's dare and thanked him. I grinned at him cheekily. I got up and leaned in close to Zoe, who had the same feelings of apprehension and excitement, I hoped. Our lips touched and it felt good, her soft lips on mine. I could hear the guys moaning with pleasure. I felt Zoe's tongue slip into my mouth a little bit while my tongue explored her mouth.

After 10 very long seconds past, counted out by Sam, who added at least a hundred extra syllables to the word three, Zoe and I parted lips. I sat back down after a little bow.

I guess I can cross kissing a girl off my list.

It was my turn.

"Jackson, truth or dare"

He responded immediately with truth, perhaps fearing for a similar dare as I had but with one of the boys.

" Who was the person you thought about the last time you masterbated?"

He blushed furiously and everyone went quiet, waiting for his response. He broke the silence with a cough, like his embarrassment had got caught in his throat.

"It's you, Liv"

(End of chapter)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It is quite cheeky, but I did give you fair warning of that. ;) I was wondering whether I should continue truth or dare or move on? You can decide. Thank you so much for all the feed back I really appreciate it and wattpad has been acting up a bit, so if I don't respond, it's probably technology being a bit difficult.