Chapter 3

I have been trying to upload a chapter a day and that lasted all of two days. I'm sorry, insert an amazingly forgivable excuse here. Thank you.

I opened my curtains that revealed my sliding door. Jack and Finn were already sitting at the side of the pool with their feet dangling into the water. They were both consumed in a conversation which gave me time to hungrily scan their bodies. Finn was wearing white board shorts with palm trees patterned all over them. It reminded me of a tropical Hawaiian shirt. His sleek arms were holding onto the edge of the pool. He was lightly tanned and his torso was leanly muscular. Jack was wearing black board shorts. I saw his mouth gap slightly as we made eye contact.

I opened the sliding door and walked over to the edge of the pool. The auburn tiles were hot on the padding of my feet. I treaded carefully around the edge of the rectangularly shaped pool, it was larger than my room, 15 metres in length. I held my eye contact with Jack until I was sitting down next to him with the water on my feet.

They both told me that I look lovely and I blushed and told them they looked dashing. Jack's normally pink cheeks burned scarlet and it was obvious that he itched to get into the cool water.

"Let's hop in aye?" He got up and held a hand out to leverage myself up. I took it gratefully. My skinny hands in his strong and rough ones. Jack screamed like an overexcited child as he through himself into the pool, splashing the water at me and Finn's feet .

Finn came closer to me with his hands outstretched and a devilish smile on his face. He was going to throw me in the pool. I looked at him with my large eyes open in fear and my lips curled a little into a small smile. I held my hands out as defence. I yelped and giggled in fake protest as Finn lunged towards me, scooping me up in his arms and holding me close to him. I felt his warm breath on my neck. Finn outstretched his arms over the pool and dropped me.

The water was refreshing and it woke me from the daze that the immense heat had put me in. Jack and Finn were both laughing as I resurfaced. And after a short death stare at both of the boys, I laughed a long with them.

We stayed in the pool for an hour. Me and Jack had started a very intense water fight. He would splash me, and in my temporary blindness he would duck away, under the water, with me scrambling after him. Jack had resulted to tickling me senseless, when Finn suggested getting out of the pool. I agreed eagerly, not only to escape Jack's grasp but also my fingers had become prunes, all wrinkly and soft. Finn and I started to swim to the ladder. Finn got out and I shamefully watched him climb the ladder and dry off into his towel, and walk back into his room shouting something about dinner plans.

I had my hands on the warm metal ladder when I turned to see Jack standing in the middle of the pool watching me. I looked at him curiously and asked him if he was going to get out of the pool.

"Yeah, I might just do a couple more laps" he responded, his answer seemed normal enough but his cheeks were blushing. He looked awkward, standing in the pool with his legs crossing and uncrossing.

"come on, you can have the prestigious opportunity to help me decide on my outfit for tonight" I bargained sarcastically. He laughed gently and said he would meet me in my room in a minute. His strange behaviour made me curious and I told him that I didn't mind doing some laps too. I let go of the ladder. As I swam towards him, he tensed up.

"Are you alright?" I asked through a giggle. I got close to him and started to tickle him as he had done to me, gently grabbing and tickling his hard abs. He looked startled and shocked, like I had killed a nun. But I continued to tickle him until I brushed against his thigh with my leg and realised the reason for his unusual behaviour.

He had a boner. I gapped my mouth and my eyes must have opened to the size of diner plates. He blushed furiously and and looked intensely at one of the tiles surrounding the pool.

I had stopped tickling him and I was about to apologise but then I thought about the idea of apologising for someone's penis and I stopped talking. Before a good response had been thought up, my mouth curled and I started to laugh. Jack glared at me, with a little fear and shock in his large green eyes. He started to laugh too when I tried to reassured him "that it happens to me too".

I got out of the pool with Jack trailing behind me. He used his towel to cover the bulge in his board shorts and left to his room, after confirming a meet up in 10 minutes for an in depth discussion on clothing for tonight.