25. One Shock after Another

Dedicated to Dreamzangel21 for being my everything, lol. Love you more than words can convey sweetheart. You're the most amazing sister in the universe!

A huge shoutout to ChowChow394 for the amazing support toward this story. Your votes and comments mean the world to me, thanks sweetie!

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: For all my younger readers as well as those who are uncomfortable with some intimate content please skip to where you see ~****~

___

Suzzanah's POV

Just like any other girl, I always wanted my first kiss to be special. I didn't have any elaborate over the top fantasies like kissing under the Eiffel tower in Paris or while watching the sunset from Florence's Piazzale Michelangelo. All I wanted was for it to be with a person I truly liked, and I wanted to be able to remember it for the rest of my life. I wanted it to be an unforgettable experience.

Did you get your wish?

Standing under the vast canopy formed by thousands of towering trees, in the middle of an unknown forest on a cool cloudy day, I experienced for the first time in my life what it felt like to be completely and undeniably present in the now. For the very first time in my life, I actually felt the existence of every single fiber of my being, not even missing the light stroke of a single strand of my hair against my skin. For the very first time in my life, I realized what it truly felt like, to be a woman.

And what made that possible? It was undoubtedly this man, in whose arms I was caged, by whose warmth I was engulfed and to whose lips mine were pressed, and just like that my entire world disappeared and the only thing that remained was him, this man...

Zuerien...

It took me a whole two seconds to realize that his warm soft lips were pressed against mine, unmoving, just feeling the gentle touch of my stunned lips against his. And when those two seconds had passed and I had become completely aware of my current happenings, his warm lips started to move against mine and right then I realized that he would be my undoing.

His lips parted at a torturously slow pace and engulfed my upper lip, tugging it into his warm mouth and gently sucking on it before releasing it and closing again. An unrivaled shiver of pure and untainted pleasure flew down my spine making my eyes widen even further. At the same time his lips stilled and moved away from mine so there was a sliver of distance between them.

His eyes shot open and I found myself staring into familiar chocolaty orbs that occupied every second of my every day and I was overwhelmed at the magnitude of emotions I saw swirling within them.

There was fear, there was uncertainty, there was longing. There was hope, there was sincerity, there was...love. And keeping his eyes open, as his lips began moving against mine yet again, I could see the one question that was born from their collaboration.

May I?

And the only thing left to do was for me to answer. Answer his question, answer his plea, answer his hope! And what could I do...except reply with the only answer I would ever have? And so I did, I answered him.

A blush formed across my cheeks as I stood on my toes so that my lips grazed against his and I immediately felt him smile against my lips.

You may...

The slow electrifying torture began yet again as this time his lips parted to enclose my plump lower lip between their soft exhilarating warmth. My eyelids involuntarily fluttered closed, unable to endure the overwhelming pleasure that was searing through my body and I found myself instinctively pressing my lips further into his, craving the contact, wanting more of him, wanting it all!