HAVING TROUBLE FOLLOWING ME?

Hey guys,

So it has been brought to my notice that a considerable number of you are having trouble following me.

Some have told me that when they tried to follow me they received a message saying 'unable to follow'. Others said that they clicked on the FOLLOW button multiple times but it would just go back to unfollowing a second later.

Please note: THIS DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE MUTED YOU.

I'm sorry that so many of you are facing this problem but I'm afraid I have no power over this matter. It's NOT my doing.

But the following steps may help.

First off, please make sure that your wattpad account has been VERIFIED.

How to verify your account?

1. Open the email which you used to create your wattpad account and check your inbox for a mail from wattpad titled 'Activate your Wattpad account'.

2. Make sure to check your spam/junk emails as well.

3. And follow the steps in that email to verify your wattpad account.

If your account is already verified and you're still unable to follow me, then check how many people you are currently following.

Wattpad has a limit of being able to follow only 1K people so if you want to follow others you may have to unfollow some people you were previously following.

And if you don't fall into either of the two above mentioned categories and are still unable to follow me then kindly do the following:

1. Make sure your Internet connection is strong!

2. Log out of wattpad

3. Log back in

4. Follow me. Try this multiple times.

5. If you still can't follow me then please try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Alternatively, you can try following me on the Webpage and not the app.

6. If you still can't follow me despite trying all these steps then please go to

https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us

File a ticket with wattpad support telling them your problem. They should be able to help you out.

Hope this helps!

Until next time,

All my love,

May