57. A First Time For Everything

NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! MAYBE THE SECOND LAST LOL XD

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who replied on my message board when I asked whether you guys wanted a late double update or an early single update.

The majority vote was for Early Single Update so here you go! Sorry to those who wanted the Double update. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

The lovely fanart on the side was made by Life_is_Music1. Isn't it just the most clever thing ever?! I love it! Thank you!  

Dedicated to XxRiah916Xx for being the amazingly enthusiastic reader you are and for all your support! Thanks doll!

A huge shoutout The_Dying_Living for having supported Unconditionally for so long! I really appreciate it! Thank you!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK!

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. Enjoy!

____

Suzzanah's POV

"It doesn't have to mean anything important"

The hesitation and uncertainty in Mr. Talon's voice was clear.

"Just because she has a full head of silver hair doesn't mean you're connected to her somehow"

His eye twitched and so did mine.

"There are thousands of elderly women in this world with silver hair. You can't be related to them all! Although...the first Queen is quite young in this picture"

I gulped and Mr. Talon readjusted his glasses.

"But well...you have only one streak of silver in your hair whereas she has a full head of silver locks"

I cringed, tugging absently at the silver lock in my hair while Mr. Talon wiped his forehead.

"And well...you're human...and she's human...and so are many other people...right?"

I tore my gaze away from the pictures in the book and looked at Mr. Talon at the same time that he looked at me.

"Besides, its just a pictorial representation drawn out of someone's imagination. It doesn't have to mean that the Luna had really had silver hair"

His voice was so close to a whisper now that it was extremely evident that he was in denial.

And so was I.

"Mr. Talon..."

My voice was just as uncertain as his had been just now. We stared at each other for a long moment, both our eyes wide, both our brows furrowed, both our bodies tense as shock and uncertainty reigned supreme.

"You don't think..."

He pushed his glasses up his node, looking down at the book again worriedly.

"You don't think that there is just a slight possibility..."

He cringed knowing what was coming.

"Just a eeny teeny-tiny bit of a chance that..."

His eyes rose to meet mine once more.

"That I'm..."

"That...I'm..."

We both sucked in deep breaths together, scrunching up our faces and balling our fists, feeling all the frustration build up to its zenith before,