THANKS AND NEWS

A/N

My dearest readers!

Unconditionally- The Beginning Of Revelation has officially come to an End!

It was my very first book, and it has finally ended.

It's been such an amazing journey. I loved writing every word of every chapter. In many ways, writing this book has saved me.

And so have all of you.

A wholehearted thank you to ALL my readers, those who enthusiastically vote, comment and send me messages, as well as those who enjoy the book silently.

To those of you who have stuck with Unconditionally from the very beginning, even before it had 1k reads, you have my deepest gratitude. You guys will always hold a very dear place in my heart.

Special Thanks to:

Dreamzangel21

Ezramadhu

Alysdremzz

alicesingh31

stalkingouutacontrol

RrakshiithaA

Patellabone 

Bond999

kdshah

SilverRos

crimsondragin

Anika_17899

ChowChow394

JyotiSemwal

fireflies1716

IceCreamCookies1

crazyreader17594

ariasingh

CookieDoughTigress

Titanic_hearts

crzais 

robstenslove

virgogirl1

dragonrock

You guys have been a HUGE support to me throughout the course of this story. Thank you for everything! I love you guys!

And I appreciate ALL my readers from the bottom of my heart for having given Unconditionally a chance and for not having given up on me even when I went weeks without updating.

Thank you for your patience, support and never ending love. I swear I have the best readers EVER!

I hope you will continue to support Unconditionally in BOOK 2 of the Unconditionally Series.

SO THIS PART IS IMPORTANT:

Yes, Book 2 will be a CONTINUATION of Book 1 and will pick up where Book 1 left off, which means that the characters, the storyline and most of the POVs of the chapters in Book 2 will be the same as in Book 1.

Book 2 will delve deeper into the hot fiery enmity between the Werewolves and Shadow People, with our Main Villains finally making their dramatic entrances into the world of 'Unconditionally'.

There will be lots of Thrill, Mystery, Humor, Suspense and of course Romance, with a healthy dose of my age old specialty- Cliffhangers!

I hope you're excited because I sure am XD

I will be taking a Hiatus between book 1 and 2 as I have finals throughout December and January, so please be patient with me and don't rush me for updates. I'll update as soon as I can.

Also, SHADOW PLAY has been put ON HOLD INDEFINITELY. Because Unconditionally was plagiarized multiple times, I am reluctant to put up Shadow Play on Wattpad. Perhaps I will change my mind about it later, but for now it will remain ON HOLD.

FOR MORE FUN IN THE UNCONDITIONALLY WORLD, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE UNCONDITIONALLY FANPAGE ON FACEBOOK CALLED THE UNCONDITIONALLY SERIES.

So with our favorite couple Zuerianah as well as the rest of our beloved Unconditionally family, let's prepare to step into the the world of Book 2 together.

UNCONDITIONALLY BOOK 2: COMING SOON ON WATTPAD- 2017

Until next time,

All my love,

Angel