ANNOUNCEMENTS

LOOOONG but IMPORTANT A/N. PLEASE READ!!!

Hey my darlings,

Once again, thank you SO MUCH for helping Unconditionally achieve 1M reads and 45K votes. So having successfully achieved this Huge milestone, I have a some important Announcements I would like to make.

Some are good, others, not so much, but are very important, so please do read!

Let's save the best for last and start with the slightly disturbing news, and it can be summed up in one word.

1. PLAGIARISM

Yes. It's true. My work has been copied, not once, not twice but multiple times. Over the past few months, I have had many of my dear readers send me messages that they have found books which are rather similar to mine, and when I have looked into the matter, I have actually found the authors to have copied my work, even if not word by word, but the concepts and ideas were definitely mine.

AND MAN, WAS I UPSET!

I'm not mentioning names, because thankfully I have spoken to all the authors concerned and they have agreed to change their plots to something else original. But what really hurts me is that All of those times, it has been my most dear readers who have done this.

It really hurts me when someone who, just a short while ago, so graciously congratulated me for writing a great story, later goes and steals my ideas to pass it off as their own. It's hurtful and its unethical. And it's really been troubling me lately, so I thought I'd get this off my chest.

Please DON'T copy my ideas. Be it about the powers possessed by the protagonists, the Council Extraordinaire and their abilities, the unique villains, the plot or the story as a whole, I've worked really hard to come up with these ideas and its really depressing when my work gets copied and someone else takes credit for it.

You may not be copying all of it, but copying some of it is still WRONG.

I'm not saying that no other Werewolf is allowed to possess Elemental abilities, or no other protagonist should see ghosts, no, but when the plot, the characters' pasts, their personalities etc. are also the same as the ones in my story, I'm definitely going to throw a fit.

And some things I will NOT compromise on are the plot, the Council Extraordinaire and most of all, the concept of THE SHADOWS. These happen to be concepts I created all on my own, especially the Shadows including their past which was mentioned in Chapter 37. They are entirely my ideas and I'm going to blow a gasket if someone tries to copy them.

I'm not implying that Shadow related Supernaturals have never been written about before, because they might have been, I honestly don't know. But the Shadow people mentioned in this story have completely been born out of MY OWN imagination, and it's a completely original idea.

They even have their own unique abilities as a Supernatural Species which will be elaborated on later.

So I'm literally pleading, please don't copy my ideas. I know that those who did actually liked my story, but plagiarism is a NO NO, like absolutely NO. I will not stand for it!

And personally, I HATE conflict, so I'd feel terrible if I had to report someone and their story, but regardless if someone plagiarizes, I'll be forced to report.

THERE WILL BE NO COMPROMISES IN THAT MATTER.

And if bad comes to worse, I may have to take this story down from Wattpad.

So please don't copy my work, please tell me if you see anyone do the same and please support me if I have no choice but to report them.

NOW, ON TO THE GOOD NEWS,

2. UNCONDITIONALLY will have a SEQUEL! XD

No, it will not be a story about Zuerien and Suzzanah's children lol, it will be a continuation of UNCONDITIONALLY BOOK 1.

The characters, their abilities, their pasts and the mysteries in storyline will take more than one book to unravel, so there you have it my darlings, UNCONDITIONALLY will be a series! XD

The title of the first book is:

UNCONDITIONALLY- THE BEGINNING OF REVELATION

Questions? Queries? Please either comment or PM me and I'll answer them ^-^

*grins and dances around happily*

Thats about it. I know this was a really long rant so thank you for reading patiently!

NEXT UPDATE OF UNCONDITIONALLY WILL BE LATER THIS WEEK :D

Until next time,

All my love

Angel