55. Incursion & Identity

SURPRISE! DOUBLE UPDATE! YAAASSS! XD

Dedicated to mgcriz23 because you're awesome and also for your never failing support! Thank you!

A huge shoutout nerd_of_awesomenss for your amazing comments and enthusiasm towards this story. Means a lot to me!

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK!

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. Enjoy!

____

Suzzanah's POV

My heart almost stopped in shock as that one word shook up my entire word.

Rogues!

Time almost stopped for me in the second that one word regurgitated in my head. A thousand thunderous growls ripped from several of the wolves in in the stadium, the most powerful of all emanating from my mate's chest. I gripped Zuerien's hands, not knowing what to say or do.

Was that why I had this terribly ominous feeling? Because we were under attack by Rogue werewolves!

"Where?" Zuerien demanded, his body immediately tensing, his grip around me tightening even further.

"Southern woods", the werewolf gasped out, "They're numerous Alpha"

"Southern?" Alpha Penson asked, a deep frown marring his features, "But why? There's nothing in the Southern part of the woods except a few old training grounds"

"Del!" Zuerien called out, "Get the Alphas and Betas and strongest of warriors and head out. I want the rest of the warrior wolves to divide yourselves into four units, three of which must head out to the other three borders while one must stay here and escort the women and young ones to safety and guard them. MOVE!"

Everyone immediately rushed to follow the orders, several of the large werewolves, including Cole and General Reginald hurrying into the woods, while others began to lead the females and younger wolves out of the Game Grounds.

Prophecy had fallen silent, and was no longer struggling but she still didn't seem to have snapped out of her trance.

"RINO!" Zuerien said, turning towards him, "I want you to stay by Suzzanah and Prophecy's side at all times. Talon, you too. Mind-link me immediately if anything happens"

Both Rino and Mr. Talon nodded.

"Suzzanah", Zuerien said turning me in his arms to face him and cupping my cheeks, "Stay safe, you hear me? If anything happens to you-"

"I'll be okay", I told him placing my hands on his chest reassuringly, "Don't worry about me and go. They need you out there"

He gave me a lingering, deeply yearning look as though it was painful for him to leave me here, but then nodded. Bending down he pressed a firm kiss on my forehead before releasing me.

"Marco, John, let's go", he said.

Alpha Penson nodded and Marco said, "Right", before handing a still dazed Prophecy over to Rino.

Rino picked her up on his back and Mr. Talon put a hand on my back, "Let's go child", he said.

I nodded before throwing Zuerien another worried look. He gave me one last reassuring nod before running into the woods with the other two Alphas. Yet another wave of uneasiness washed over me and I suddenly felt giddy.