3. Axelle

3. Axelle

I just started nibbling on a piece of bread when the door opened. I didn't leave my corner where I was sitting. Something felt different. The room felt different. Was it my mate? I didn't know. The person came slowly to me and kneeled before me. That was the moment I looked up. It was Alpha Logan.

"Sorry "He told me. It didn't give me a better feeling. I was wondering why he was here. I pushed myself harder into the corner, further away from him and started nibbling again. He stood back up and gave me his hand. " Come on, I will take you out of here " I became scared. What did he want to do with me? Why would he take me out of here? He was the reason why I was being kept in here. Eventually, I took his hand, but not wholehearted. I just knew that I needed to cooperate. Otherwise, I would make things worse.

Alpha Logan helped me back up. My legs had some difficulty carrying me. I hadn't stand up for a long time. Mostly I was sitting on the floor. He noticed and carried me outside. My arms were in my lap. I didn't know what I had to do with them. We kept on walking. He only stopped before a house. Was it his? A new question came into my mind. He went upstairs with me in his arms. My heart beat and breath went faster.

" Easy. I'm only taking you to the bathroom. Maybe you can shower " He put me down before a door. The bathroom I supposed. " Someone will bring you some other clothes " He said. I was with my back against the door and because he didn't say anything else, I quick went into the room. I closed the door before his eyes. A lot of questions were into my mind. Why was I here? I only had one explanation. I was his mate. It was the only reason why he would save me from my cell. And I felt sparks when he touched me. Still, I don't believe him. Maybe I was just longing for some love.

I decided to shower, now I had the change. I undress into the shower, before I let the water flow. Normally we only got a small bucket to bathe so this shower was a real gift. The door went open and closed again a few seconds later. Probably the clothes.

More than half an hour later, I stopped the shower. Slowly, I pushed the curtain away to see into the room. There was a towel next to the shower. I wrapped myself into it and stepped out of the shower. I also saw some woman clothes lying onto the toilet. I just looked at them for a second, before I put them on. They were too big for me. Before I went to prison, they would have fit but now, after weeks of only eating bread, I lost weight.

I looked into the mirror. It was a shock. I looked terrible. More than terrible. I had some dark circles under my eyes, my hair didn't have a lot of color and it was way too long. I took a deep breath for I left the room. A wonderful smell appeared. Someone was cooking! My stomach began to growl and I almost ran of the stairs. I went into the living room and saw the three most important men of the pack. If I had known, I would have stayed upstairs for a little longer.

A/N: The third chapter already. I hope you like it :)

Vote/Comment/Follow