49. Axelle

49. Axelle

" Come on, Axelle. FIve more times " I rolled my eyes when Logan said that, before I pulled myself up on the metal bar above me. In this past few days that he trained me, I had become much better. He was mostly a tough teacher and he didn't want me to complain about the exercises. Only the first lesson, I got less exercises, because of my puppy eyes.

Logan's parents had already gone home. Logan even helped them pack in. He really wanted his parents to go away and he made that very clear. Everyone knew it.

" I don't want to train anymore " I protested. My protest wouldn't help me, because this was Logan's favorite exercise. Mostly because I had my back towards him and he could look at my ass without anyone seeing it. Yes, Logan. I already saw you looking at it ...

" Just a few more, Axelle. Try one more " I groaned, as sign I really didn't want to train anymore. Suddenly, I felt his arms around me and he held me in the air. " I would be appreciate it if you listen to me. I don't want the pack to think I'm a coward " But you are one, I thought to myself.

At some points, he was just strict for show. When he told me to run 20 laps, he already let me stop when nobody was looking. I think he just didn't want to train me to hard and because he knew I became agitated with his stupid exercises. It almost seemed like he trained me to be part of the army, while everyone knew Logan wouldn't let me go out when there would be a fight or war.

" Can't we stop for today? " I asked as soon as my feet were on the ground. I turned around and looked at him with a pout. He rolled his eyes, before he looked around us. " We are already training for a week. I have a lot of muscle pain " I defended myself. I saw immediately that he would give in.

" Okay, Okay. We will stop for today " I made an enthusiastic noise and hugged him, and then he picked me up from the ground. " Maybe it's time for you to try the whirlpool I let instal " He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed. Logan was giving me a lot of presents the last few days and apparently decorating the whole house was a present. Not that I was complaining. If he wanted to do it, I wasn't going to stop him.

When we entered the house, he put me back on the ground and kissed my forehead. " You get 30 minutes. After those minutes, I'm going to come inside " I kissed him quickly on the cheek and stepped on the stairs. " Have fun in your office " I yelled, before I went inside the bathroom and enjoyed the whirlpool. 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter :) I know, they are really small, but from chapter 55 there are going to be much bigger chapters :) 

Don't hesitate to tell me if made any mistakes :)

Vote/Comment/Follow