10. Axelle

10. Axelle

The guard's words hurt me, but he was right. I was a weak wolf and I understood that I was never going too accepted as the Luna. Maybe it was better for me to go back to my old life. Logan and the guard were circling round each other and growling. A lot of pack members gathered round us and were looking at the fight. You couldn't call it a fight. It didn't last a minute. Logan won, of course.

Logan had put his paw on the guard's wolf and was looking at the spectators. Someone throw a blanket at him and he changed back to his human form. "I throw you out of the pack "He growled at the guard, before he came to me and put his arms around me.

I didn't trust Logan, especially not after the marking incident, but I didn't push him away either. I just let him do, because he was my Alpha and I couldn't disobey him. Maybe he would become angry at me. "Let's go home "He smiled like nothing happened, before he took my hand and walked home with me. I wanted to protest, because I wanted to go to my 'home ', but I didn't say anything. Everyone was still watching us and I wanted to go away from the field.

The beta and delta walked behind us. "They will be revolts, Logan "The beta was the first one to start talking. Logan had put his arm back around me and held me close. His head was in my hear. I let it happen. My arms were by my side.

"I know Oliver. I know, but what can I do? "He said without getting his head out of my hear. His breath sent sparks through my body. Deep down, I knew it was the mate bond that caused me to let this happen, because I still didn't trust him. He had hurt me too much and I couldn't just forgive him.

"Is there a possibility that maybe ... you know. Someone else ... "Logan didn't let him finish. He let me go and walked, growling, to his beta. He pushed him against the wall. "Don't finish that sentence! She's mine and only mine! I don't need someone else! "His hand was around the betas neck. They stayed in that position for a few minutes, before Logan walked, again, towards me and hugged me again. "Mine, mine "He was mumbling in my hair. I know he did it to calm himself.

Luckily, his 'mine 'moment didn't last long. He took me upstairs to threat my wounds and had asked if it wasn't better for me to go to sleep. I was indeed tired. I had walked a lot today and I wasn't used to it. So I lay down in the bed and slept almost immediately.

A/N: I can't believe this story has more than 1k views :O Thanks everybody! 

I hope you like this chapter :)

Vote/Comment/Follow