57. Axelle

57. Axelle

I fled out of the room. I had already taken a shower, but it was the only excuse I could find. The emotion in Logan's eyes was the reason why I fled. They were full of love and I didn't know what I needed to do with it. Did I need to talk with him about the things Oliver said? About the things I was thinking about? About the fact that I thought that I wasn't good enough for him? He would probably be disappointed, because I had those thoughts. 

I decided to go downstairs and to stay there for a few minutes. To calm myself and to prepare of what could happen if I went back inside the room. Maybe Oliver had told him something through the mindlink. The thought of talking about my worries caused me fear.

Eventually, I went back upstairs after ten minutes. I couldn't stay downstairs forever. Slowly, I opened the door and saw Logan sleeping on the bed. I smiled when I saw it. He was sitting upright, with the blanket half over him and he had clearly fallen asleep when he was waiting for me to return. It was a cute image.

I crawled on the bed and tried to put his body down, so he could lie down. I just stretched myself to switch of the light, when he said: " I think, we need to talk about something " I scared and turned around. " Logan " I mumbled and gave him a slap on his arm. Did he really pretend to be asleep?!

" I think we need to talk about that little notebook of yours " My smile disappeared immediately. Did he ... " I hope you don't mind that I read it? " Yes indeed. Now, he knew how I thought about us. He sat upright and said: " I really want to know what Oliver said to you. I don't understand everything you wrote " His hand touched my cheek and it caused sparks.

" Do you want to tell me what you're thinking about? " He said. In my opinion, he was trying not to look into my thoughts. Every other mate would have done it, but Logan was waiting for me to tell him what was going on. He didn't want to force me to tell anything.

" I just have the feeling that I'm not good enough for you " I started with some doubts. I didn't knew how I needed to tell him what I felt. " I think that you deserve someone better. Someone who the pack accepts immediately as their Luna. Someone ... " Someone who wasn't me, I thought. I closed my eyes and fought against the tears. Oliver's words repeated themselves in my head. I needed to think about what he said, that Logan loved me and that my thought were lies, even though they felt real.

Like expected, Logan stopped me immediately. He turned his head towards me and waited for me to open my eyes again before he said: " I don't want anyone better, Axelle. I want you and nobody else " He wiped away some tears. ' I don't understand why you don't believe me "

" I just don't want you to feel bad that you got me as your mate " Logan kissed my forehead and mumbled:" I'm never going to feel bad about that " He looked into my eyes. " How can I feel bad about it, when I got the most beautiful, sweet, cute and funny girl on this planet as my mate. He winked at me and grabbed me by my middle. Slowly he put me on his lap. " At this moment, I think you should know that I would do anything for you. " He grabbed my face with his hands. " I almost gave my Alda title at Luca ... I would give my own life to save yours Axelle. Never think that I want anyone else as my mate."

I hadn't realised that there were a few tears on my cheeks. It was at the point when Logan wiped them away that I sighed irritated. Why did I always cry any moments like this? " Maybe we waited long enough " He said. " I think it's time for you to official become the Luna of the pack "

My hands went to his chest and I tried to keep some space between us." Are you serious? But ... The pack. What if they don't want me to become the Luna of the pack?" I asked softly. Logan kissed me again on my forehead, mostly to calm me down. " The pack, the pack" He laughed. " I'm still the Alfa and I decide what happens in the pack and I want you to be the Luna. As quick as possible. " His hands left my cheeks and went to my middle.

" If you really think that's a good idea " I said with red cheeks. Logan smiled at me. He was clearly happy that I said yes. This time he kissed me on my lips, before he pushed my head against his chest. My arms laid around his middle and I sighed happy. " I can't wait till I can call you my Luna " He said softly. His fingers caressed my back and I almost felt asleep. I just mumbled that I felt the same.

His chest went up and down because he laughed. He knew that I was fighting against sleep. " You can sleep. We still have enough time to think about the future. " As soon as he said that, I stopped fighting and almost immediately, I was sleeping.

A/N: I'm sorry that you needed to wait some days till I published it. I hope you liked it :)

Vote/Comment/Follow