53. Axelle

53. Axelle

Two weeks had gone by since logan had given me the Luna task. In the beginning, nobody helped me, So everything went really slow. My plan was already ready after a day or three and I just had to convince some pack members. Some thought my plan was really good and said they wanted to help me. Others needed some convincing. Luckily, Jack helped me with it. If he had some time, he visited some pack members. Of course, they listened to him than to me. I hoped this was going to change in the future.

Every Time Logan saw me, he tried to know what I was doing. I still wanted it to be a surprise. I wanted to surprise everyone and the more people knew about it, the smaller the surprise.

Everything needed to be done today. We had hung up some curtains, So nobody could see what we were doing. Jack had called some people, to fix the last things and everything was finished at the evening. And it was perfect.

" I think, I'm more nervous than you " Logan laughed when he stood behind me while I was watching myself in the mirror. I watched him in the mirror. " Everyone who knows about it, is enthusiastic, So I think the rest will also be very happy " I turned around and kissed him on the cheek. " Let's go. Everyone is waiting " I grabbed his hand and almost pulled him behind me to the place everyone was waiting.

Indeed. Almost everyone was waiting. On this moment, I also started to feel a little bit nervous. Logan smiled comforting at me and walked on the little stage. Everyone was silent when Logan cleared his throat.

" Like everyone knows, your Luna has been busy the last two weeks with a little project. Tonight is finally the time to reveal what she was doing " He turned his head towards me. Now, I needed to say something. I swallowed nervous. This would be my first speech ever.

" I wanted to make us a closer pack. One time a year, it need to work out to come together, while we forget our sorrows. A moment where young and old can come together. So, I thought it would be good to organise a pack party " My speech, which I had learned by heart, didn't give any problemes. Jack also knew when the curtains could be removed. When they were gone, a big fair was behind us. I had even organised a little circus.

Logan pushed me closer to him, while the pack members went to the fair. They all were really enthusiastic. I was happy about it. I had organised this for them, So my task was completed. " I have never thought that you would come with a fair. " He kissed my cheek and wrapped his other arm around me. " I'm very proud of you, Axelle. You shower that you're going to be a good Luna " 

A/N: Bigger chapter are almost coming :D 

Vote/Comment/Follow