75. Axelle

75. Axelle

My nap was disturbed by some rain. I went back inside and tried to keep myself busy, while I waited till the sun would shine again. I didn't have a lot of patience, so I went to my parents. They still lived in the same house, but Logan made sure that it got an upgrade. Especially my dad had some difficulties with going upstairs. I was really thankful towards Logan.

I still had a key from the house, but I felt that I couldn't use it anymore. I didn't live here anymore and I was more a guest than a inhabitant. That's why I pushed on the bell and waited till someone opened the door. I heard footsteps getting closer and the front door went open. My father smile when he saw me. He hugged me, and let me inside.

My mom was sitting on the couch and I hurried towards her, so she wouldn't stand up. Just like my dad, she was almost like she was in the past. She needed to rest, but she would fully become her old self. " Isn't Logan with you? " Her eyes went to the door and she grabbed my hand. Slowly, I sat down next to her and put an extra cushion behind my back. " He's busy, like always " I chuckled. It was still a mystery why she always asked for Logan. I thought that she was just happy for me to have Logan as my mate.

" as long as he takes good care of you, I'm happy ' We laughed together, just when my dad gave me a cup of thee. I thanked him and held the cup. It was very hot. I had underestimated the walk here. I wasn't used to walked anymore. It was time that I would sport a bit, if Logan like it or not.

" How it my big girl" My father smiled at me, while he sat down next to me. It was almost impossible to find someone who was more happy about my pregnancy than my dad. He, and my mom, were extremely happy, and they already started planning things. Our two babies would be spoiled by their grandparents.

" I rest a lot and eat a lot, so everything goes well " I said. I didn't had any difficulties in pregnancy, like vomiting, but I wouldn't say that out loud. I hoped that it wouldn't happen, because otherwise Logan wouldn't leave my side. " Have you thought about those pregnancy lessons? " My mother had already asked me if she needed to help me, but I wanted to do it myself. I didn't want to ask her to much, even though she thought that it was her duty as future grandmother to help me.

I didn't get the chance to say anything, because she said: " I already have some idea. You can ask your friends if they also want to help " She smiled widely and I just couldn't say no to her. " All right, you can organise those lessons, but I want you to do it with sitting on this couch " I wasn't convinced that Emily and Grace wanted to participate with the lessons, but I hoped so.

My thoughts were disturbed by a worried voice. I rolled with my eyes. I was away for 5 minutes and he was already worried ... I'm with my parents. I will be home in 5. I closed the mindlink after that. I didn't want to listen to his worried voice. I would look at him with puppy eyes and he would already forget why he was mad at me. I said my goodbyes to my parents and went home.

Logan was waiting in the hallway. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. He hide his face in my neck and sighed deeply. " Never do this again " He mumbled. I patted his back and looked at him. " I just went to my parents. I wasn't that far away. " I said. " Now that you're here, you can make me a sandwich. We are hungry. " I said, with stress on the ' we '. I saw Logan's body language changing and before I could say anything else, he was already walking to the kitchen. I was beginning to like  commanding him.  

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter.

I have a busy week next week, so I don't know if I will be able to finish some new chapters, but I still have one ready. So I will publish that on monday :)

Vote/Comment/Follow