46. Logan

46. Logan

The next morning, I didn't wake up Axelle. I was sitting at my desk, in my office, and tried to see if Luca had changed anything to the pack. He hadn't done a lot. My father was sitting in a chair, somewhere in a corner, while he drunk his coffee and watched me.

" Maybe it's time, your mate is getting some defence lessons. Just in case, the pack is attacked. I saved you one. I'm not going to kill anymore people for you " He was still blaming me for what he had done. Somehow, I had hoped that he had forgiven me. That he understood why I had done that.

However, I had the same opinion as his. Axelle needed ,urgent, some defence lessons. I would worry less about her. In theory, of course. In practice, I would still worry about her. She was still my mate and everyone who touch her would be killed by me. With a few exceptions, like Jack and Oliver.

I sighed and thought about this. Would I give Jack or Oliver the permission to teach her some things or would I do it myself? I would probably get distracted, but maybe it would be a a lesson for me. The ' how do I not touch Axelle in 5 minutes ' training.

My father brought me back to the reality. " I can teach her some things. You need to focus on the pack and, besides, we both knew that if you train her, you two aren't going to do anything " I could hold back a chuckle. They were a lot of things I wanted to do to her on this moment.

He drunk his coffee again. " Ok, you can train her, but make sure she doesn't get a lot of bruises " There was a warning in my voice. Even though, he was my father, I would still kill him if he did something to Axelle. And I would feel more guilty than I was now.

He made a gesture and stood up. " I will go to her. It's time she wakes up " It was something before 8 o'clock. So it was logical that she was still sleeping. " Don't rush things, dad " He shrugged, before leaving the room. Had I done the right thing with giving him the permission to train her? I wasn't sure at the moment.

I sighed and started working again. Soon, I would do my round in the pack, to make sure that everything was ok. I wanted to see it with my own eyes. With Luca, you always needed to be careful, even though he was died. Even when he was laying under the ground. I still wouldn't trust him. 

A/N: I know, the chapter aren't that big at the moment :( Bigger chapters are coming. I promise ;)

Don't hesitate to tell me if I made any mistakes :) 

Vote/Comment/Follow