24. Axelle

24. Axelle

I waited for his answer. I had said everything I needed and what I wanted. His hand grabbed mine. " Who says, you're going to trust me? " He asked me. His eyes went to mine. "We're never going to know, if we don't trie. There's one thing I know, I feel safe with you. You have protected me several time, so I'm convinced about that "

I squeezed his hand. He didn't respond. " Do you trust me? " I asked him. We hadn't talked about his feelings yet and I wanted to know what he was feeling. " Of course I trust you " He said. His other hand went to my cheek and he touched it. My heart beated faster. The mate bond was definitely working. At first, I would have thought it was the mate bond who let me do this, but I wanted it myself. I couldn't think of a life without Logan anymore. " Kiss me " I whispered. Fear appeared in his eyes. He didn't know what to do. " You trust me and I trust you. Do it. Kiss me " I whispered again.

I didn't know why I said it. I just said it without thinking. Maybe it was my wolf. She was also said because of this. She wanted to be with her mate and now, there was a chance he was gone. Gone from this world and from us.

Slowly, he leaned forward. He gave me a chance to stop this, but I didn't want that. I was me who took the last stepped and my lips touched this. His hand let go of mine and he put it on my hip. It was a short kiss, but with a lot of meaning. It meant that we felt something for each other and that it wasn't just the mate bond.

He touched my forehead with his own and we stayed in that position for a few minutes. We didn't say anything to each other. It wasn't uncomfortable. It felt right. After some time, I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him again. It didn't feel like the first kiss we had, a few days again. That one was compelling and the feeling wasn't mutual. Now, you could feel the love.

My hands went to his hair and his arms were around my middle. He picked me up a little bit, because I wouldn't need to stand on my tiptoes the whole time. We kept in our own world, till someone scraped his throat. Logan set me back on the ground and pushed me against his chest.

The beta and third in command were standing in the doorway. They were both smiling. " I think we can throw away the documents " Jack laughed, before he disappeared. " And I think, I can cancel our message? " The beta said after that. He looked at both of us with a grin. Logan kissed my forehead, before smiling at me. " I think so " He said. My life would change, from this day on. I had chosen Logan and I didn't regret my decision.

A/N: Already a new chapter :) We reached 9k views :O Almost 10k! I can't believe it! Thank you!

Don't hesitate to tell me, if there are any mistakes :) 

Vote/Comment/Follow