22. Axelle

22. Axelle

The whole pack had come to the packhouse. Nobody knew why. Actually, I didn't want to go, because , maybe, I would see Alpha Logan again. Too my surprise, it wasn't Alpha Logan who stood on the stage, but his Bèta and third in command. Bèta Oliver went to the microphone and said, without any emotion in his voice: " Alpha Logan has decided to end his life. Several events in his life has made him take this decision. He appointed me as the new Alpha. We are going to search for a new third in command as soons as possible "

I didn't listen to the other things he said. Alpha Logan was going to die? Suicide? A small voice in my head told me, it was my fault. Several events in his life. It was definitely about me. It had rejected him and had ran away. I needed to stop him. I walked to the crowd and ran inside the house. " Alpha Logan! " I jelled. I didn't get an answer. I prayed to be on time.

Jack walked behind me and grabbed my arm. " The Alpha has made his decision. You can't change his mind " I tried to release my arm. " I need to talk to him. Please, a few minutes " I begged him. He didn't move from his spot. He didn't say anything. I thought that he would bring me back to my parents, but he let go of my arm. " He's outside " He said slowly, before walking away. Indeed, Alpha Logan was outside, in the middle of the grass.

" Logan! " I yelled at him. He turned around as soon as I jelled his name. I stepped towards him. " Is it true you are going to kill yourself " I asked him. I wanted to sound as calm as possible, but my voice was full of fear. " Axelle ... I already explained that I can't live on this planet as long as you are not with me. I can't choose someone else, because I'm not going to be happy with her. My life will be hell. This is the only solution. "

It wasn't the only solution, I wanted to jell at him. He had turned around before I could say anything to him. Carefully, I wrapped my arms round him and pushed my head against his back. A few tears began to appear in my eyes. I had encouraged my own mate to commit suicide. What kind of mate was I?! I didn't even give him a chance to explain everything. Instead, I ran away and this happened.

" Please, don't do it. You are going to make my life a hell to " I begged him while crying. He just shook his head. " It's also better for you " He untied my arms . " I want you to go away " He said.

"Just think about it, Logan. Please " I stepped before him and waited for a reaction, which didn't came. I couldn't change his mind. He had made his decision. I could see it in his eyes. I whipped away some tears. " I just want you to know that I wanted to give you another change. I wanted to talk to you this morning, but I will respect your decision " I said slowly.

I stood on my tip toes and gave him a small kiss on his lips. I didn't know why I did it. Maybe I just wanted to feel how it could have been, without this decision. Without the fact that I had destroyed his and my life. 

A/N: Already a new chapter :) If there are any mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me :) 

Vote/Comment/Follow