79. Axelle

72. Axelle

The car ride to the pack went without any problems. And with any problems, I meant that I hadn't noticed anything. My body had thought that it was time for a nap. Logan's shoulder had been my pillow. Even when we arrived, I didn't wake up. Logan had carried me inside and put me in bed. Oliver stayed with me. A sat down on a chair next to the bed.

" is logan already working? " I asked. I yawned and rubbed my eye. A little nap had been good for me. Carrying a few extra pounds made me tired very fast, but I hope that I still had time to learn some new things. " What else did you expect? " he said with a chuckle. Honestly, no. I had expected it. We were here for business, so it was normal that Logan went to his first meeting almost immediately. I hoped that he wouldn't be gone for too long, because I kind of missed him already. I wasn't just to not have him around.

I crawled upright and stretched. A shower wouldn't be that bad now. " I will take care of diner, so you can freshen up " Oliver said. He smiled at me, before leaving the room. I stayed in bed, for a few more minutes, before going to the bathroom.

When I got back in the room, fully dressed and awake, Oliver was already sitting on a little table. A plate was before him on the table. He was waiting for me to eat. " I hope I didn't let you wait for too long? " I went to the table and sat down in front of him. My tummy made some noises, so I started eating. " Not at all " Oliver said with a smile.

After dinner, I thought it was time to let everyone know that I was awake. There were probably already some people waiting for me. I noticed Logan in the livingroom. Two other men were with him. It didn't take long before he saw me. He turned his head towards me and smiled widely. Then he waited till I got closer.

" May I introduce you to my mate, Axelle. " he wrapped his arm around me and put his hand on my belly. The two men shook my hand. " Nice to meet you, Axelle. "They both said. " These are the Alpha and bèta " Logan whispered in my ear.

A few minutes after our meeting, I met the Luna. She took me with her for a walk in the pack. We sat down on a small bench. " I still need to congratulate you " she said with a smile. She pointed to my belly. " Thank you " I said a little shy.

" I surprised me that you came with Alpha Logan to the pack. Normally, an Alpha never brings his Luna with him, but know I understand why you're an exception. " She chuckled. I couldn't suppress a laugh. " Logan wants to have me close, especially now. He wants to make sure I'm safe and in his opinion, that close to him."

I felt the babies kicking against my hand and looked at my belly. It wouldn't take long before they would be born. Twins usually were born earlier. That made me more nervous.

The Luna and I discussed a lot of different topics, for her own children to the Luna position. She even gave me some little tips. We were walking through one of the gardens. To be honest, I was a little jealous of them.

Suddenly I felt dizzy, like this morning. I stopped walked and put my hands on my belly. " Are you feeling okay? " The Luna wrapped her arm around me and grabbed me strongly. " No " I mumbled. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my belly. The Luna helped me to sit down and she got some water, for a house close by. " Maybe it's best if we go to a doctor. This doesn't seem okay. I will ask someone to tell your mate. "

The Luna took me to the closest doctor. In the meanwhile, the pain only became worse. I couldn't stay calm and Logan wasn't with me to calm me down. " Your mate is coming, Axelle. Be patient. " The Luna said. I breathed deeply. I needed Logan with me. The only thing I could think of was: Please, let everything be okay with the babies.

A/N: Next one will be published on monday evening, if I don't forget to publish it :p Otherwhise, it will be a day later :)

Almost the end :)

Vote/Comment/Follow