63. Logan

63. Logan

Axelle was walking a few meters before me. She was running behind a butterfly, while she was laughing really hard. Axelle and nature seemed like best friend. We had already spend a lot of time outside, the past few days. Today, we had run in our wolf form and now we were getting back to the treehouse. My eyes stayed on Axelle, while she run further away from me. I had never thought that I would be so fascinated by a women. I wanted to know and see everything she did. I wasn't bored one minute.

" I got him " she yelled suddenly. She brought me back to the reality and I ran towards her. She was standing still, her hand a little bit in the air. The butterfly was sitting on her hand, like he wasn't scared of her. A big smile was on her face, when he flew away. " Sometimes, I'm wondering how it would be to fly " She said softly. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her hair. " Maybe that butterfly is wondering how it would be to have legs " She turned her head towards me. " When was it forbidden to dream? " She laughed. I grabbed her hand and started walking.

" I have been thinking " I said. " Maybe it's a nice idea if we made a small park. More nature into our pack " Our pack was located in the middle of the forest, but mostly all animals stayed far away. They were scared of us. We hadn't more nature than trees. Maybe it was nice to have more colour around us. Axelle smiled. She was clearly happy with what I proposed. " Can I help with the design? " She looked at me with hopeful eyes and I smiled. " Of course "

When we arrived at the treehouse, I felt that something was wrong. I put the mindlink back on and heard a lot of yelled. Oliver? I tried to reach him. After some moments, he answered. Everything is fine, Logan. Don't worry. He said. I went with my hand through my hair. Why couldn't he just answer my question?!

I felt Axelles eye's on me. Her hand touched my back. I calmed down, but I stayed worried. A water pipe broke. A big part of the pack is under water. We have already fixed the pipe, but a few people were evacuated. So everything is under control. I thought that the water pipes were deep under the ground. How was it even possible that they were broken? And how did that happen? I asked him. It was completely silent in my head. I seemed like everyone was waiting for Oliver's answer.

We changed some things. You already said that we could do it so I thought .... let's just do it and surprise them. So you guys, don't need to complain about noise and stuff like that. I felt how nervous he was. He couldn't hide anything for me. He wasn't telling me the whole truth. And I couldn't think of things that I had said about changing. Oliver. I growled.

The pack is going to murder me if they know that I told you something. He mumbled, more to himself. We were busy with a surprise. And in our enthusiasm, we dug a little too deep. Typical ... I let them alone for a few days and everything was going wrong. They seemed like little children. Please make sure that everything is fine when we get home. I don't want to see that the whole pack is under water. I send him, before I closed the mindlink again.

Axelle was still standing before me. I grabbed her hand. " The pack is under water. Luckily, everything is under control " I said. She sighed relieved, probably because nobody was hurt. " Now we can finally focus back on our holiday " I pulled her against me and wrapped my arms around her. " Have you something in mind? " She looked at me with a small smile. " We still need to test the jacuzzi. " I moved my eyebrows and let her laugh. " Okay, okay. We can do that " I kissed her on the lips, before walking upstairs.

Fifteen minutes later, she was standing next to the jacuzzi with a towel around her. " I'm not going to bite you " I laughed. I went to the edge and waited till she came to me. " It's not that " She mumbled. Was she still uncertain about her body? Like she could guess my thoughts, she wrapped the towel a little firmer around her. I put my head on my arms. " This was a bad idea " She mumbled again. " Axelle. How many times do I need to tell you that you're the most beautiful girl on the whole world? " She couldn't look at me face. A red colour was forming on her cheeks.

" Plan b " I said. She put a step backwards, when I got out of the jacuzzi. I grabbed the towel and pulled her towards me. She let go of the towel, so she could wrap her arms around her body. " Don't do as if you're standing there naked Axelle. You are still wearing a bikini " To much clothes in my opinion, but I kept that thought for myself. She would run away if I said that out loud.

Slowly, she put a step towards the jacuzzi and I put her in it. " It's just ... You are always staring at me when I'm wearing my bikini " I raised my eyebrow and couldn't suppress a grin. So, this was all my fault? " I just can't hide how beautiful I think you are " I said and wrapped my arms around her. " Can you please stop looking at me like that. It makes me uncomfortable " I laughed, kissed her lips and went further into the water. " I will try, but I promise nothing " I said, still with the grin.

I sat down in the water and she sat down next to me. " What are we going to do, tomorrow? " She asked me. It would be our last day here. This morning, we were thinking about staying a little longer, but with everything that happened with the pack today, that wouldn't be a good idea. " We can go picnicking in the forest? " I proposed. My fingers were tangled in her hair and I closed my eyes. " Why am I feeling like I'm going to plan this picnic " I asked her. She started laughing. " Because you're going to surprise me " She poked my side and put her head on my shoulder. I felt how she looked at me. " Only this time " I mumbled. Why couldn't I say ' no ' to her?  

A/N: I'm sorry that it took some time till I updated. I'm very busy with school and I don't have much time to update, but I'm going to try for 1 update every 2 weeks.

Vote/Comment/Follow