14. Axelle

14. Axelle

I felt Logans body shaking and knew he was angry because of what the beta had said. I set my hands on his chest and looked at him. A few moments before, he had promised he wouldn't fight anymore. Would he break his promise after a few minutes? I couldn't believe it ... "You promised something "I almost whispered. My voice sounded like I was begging him. Maybe I was.

Logan looked at me again. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, before he sent Oliver away with a gesture. "I don't want to disturb today "He muttered, before his attention went back to me. He caressed my check, while asking "What have you eaten this morning? " I probably had a weird facial expression, because I found it a strange question to ask but I found it cute at the same time.

" A lot " I said. He spun a piece of my hair round his finger. "And have you used the salve? " "A little "was my second short answer." Thank you for the clothes "I thanked him, after a short time of silence. " I couldn't let you walk around in those bags. They are too big for you. If you are healthy again, we can go shopping. You can buy as many clothes as you want " He let go of my hair and kissed my forehead.

" You know what. I'm going to get something to drink. I will be right back " I put my legs onto the table, before he walked out of the room. Nothing could distract me of my thoughts. I started thinking again. About the pack members. They hated me. They laughed at me and Logan.

My thoughts disappeared as soon as Logan walked back into the room. He had a plate full of food with him. My stomach started growling again. I had just finished breakfast and it growled again. What was wrong with my body?

He put the plate on his lap, as soon as he sat down on the couch. " Mouth open " He said, while he brought had a strawberry in his hand. I did as he asked. He kept doing this for a few times. I could see he was thinking about something. After I finished a strawberry, I asked " Logan? " He shook his head one time and blinked a few times with his eyes. " Huh? " He looked at me.

" I'm sorry. I was just thinking " Like I thought. " I was thinking about surprising you. Something specially for you and maybe we can get to know each other " I loved surprised, so he got my attention. " What are we going to do? " I asked. His responds was a chuckled. He had noticed that I was enthousiastic. He toiched my nouse before saying " That's a surprise "

A/N: Happy newyear! :)