40. Logan

40. Logan

In my opinion, my fingers and toes were the only body parts that didn't hurt. Almost every piece of me was broken, bruised, wounded, ... , but I couldn't complain. Luca had a worser fate. Dead. Nobody had helped him, after my dad shot him. I was still wondering who had called my parents. Was it Oliver? Jack maybe? Without my dad, I wouldn't be here at the moment. I wouldn't see Axelle again. I wouldn't hold or kiss her anymore.

I couldn't imagine how my dad had to feel. He had shot his own son to save his other one. I would always owe him a favor. My hand touched the bandage, that was wrapped around my neck. As soon as my fingers touched the wound, pain went through me. I whimpered.

" Logan? " My head turned in the direction of the voice, which had brought me back to the reality. A small smile appeared on my face and I extended my hand. " Come closer " I said softly. She put a few steps to me and grabbed carefully my hand. " How do you feel? " She asked me. Her eyes went over the bandages. You could clearly see them, because I hadn't put on a shirt. " I'm okay " I said. I could see worry in her eyes. I didn't want to make her feel bad about me.

" Is my dad still here? " I asked. I wanted to talk to him as soon as possible. " He's waiting in the corridor. I squeezed her hand, while my other one was laying on her cheek. " Can you get him for me? " She nodded slowly. She let go of my hand and went out of the room. My dad stepped inside after some seconds.

We looked at each other for some time, before he stepped closer. " I thought, I had raised you with the idea that your position was the most important thing in the world " A growl escaped my mouth. Axelle was the most important thing in my life. I would go through this a million time, to make sure she's okay.

" Indeed, father. But Axelle will always be more important than my position. " I sat up right and again, felt pain. " Yes, I have understood that. But I would have been happy if you said that to me. Oliver had to call me and tell me that my two sons were fighting! " I could read anger in his eyes.

" I had other priorities father " Protecting Axelle, resting and preparing myself for the fight. I hadn't thought about calling my dad. " Yes, I see that " he growled. " Luckily, Oliver was here. Otherwise, the pack would have been fallen apart. Don't let this happen again, son, or I will search for a replacement "

I didn't get a chance to react, because he walked out of the room. I sighed. If he hadn't cheated on my mother, this whole thing wouldn't have happened ... He didn't need to act like he was the most holy person on this planet ... The door opened again and Axelle came back inside. I smiled again and wrapped my arm around her. I kissed her cheek and looked into her eyes. A small tear was visible. " Please, don't cry. Tell me what happened " I wrapped my other arm around her and pushed her against me. That tear wasn't only for my, I was sure about that. But what was the problem? Everybody was safe, right? 

A/N: I hope you like the chapter :) Don't hesitate to tell me if I made any mistakes :)

Vote/Comment/Follow