80. Logan

80. Logan

"Alpha Logan! “ Someone was yelling my name. A man was waving with his arms, to catch my attention. “ What’s wrong? “ I asked, as soon as the man was standing before me. “ Your mate … She’s with the doctor.  “ When the words left his mouth, I felt how my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. “ What’s going on? “ I asked again. I grabbed his shoulders, desperate to have more information. “ he’s just the messenger, Logan “The Alpha put his hand on my shoulder, to calm me down. “ I will take you to the hospital “

In the hospital, we saw the Luna. She was walking back and forth and I could see worry on her face. “ What happened? “ My eyes were searching for Axelle, but a doctor was probably busy with her. My only source of information was standing in front of me. “ she didn’t feel okay. She was dizzy and had some pain in her belly. We came directly to the hospital. They are examining her now. “

Pain in her belly? That didn’t sound good. What something wrong with the babies? Was she having a miscarriage? The more I thought about it, the more I worried. “ Can I see her? “ I asked. I needed to see hee. She couldn’t deal with this alone. “ Of course “ She put her hand on my arm, before she took me to a nurse. The nurse bowed shortly.

“ We are still busy with the examination, but you can see your mate. She needs the support “ The nurse took me to a room, a few doors further. She opened the door and let me go inside first. Axelle was lying in the bed, which was in the middle of the room. She had her arm in front of her head and was shaking a bit. “ axelle. I’m here. Calm down. Everything will be okay “ I said, while I grabbed her hand. She put her arm next to her head and I saw that she was crying.

“ I’m scared, Logan “ she said. I grabbed her more strongly. “ Everything will be okay. Just stay calm. “ I rubbed her arm and tried to suppress my own worry. That would just make her more worried and scared.  noticed that she had a needle in her arm. Where was the doctor? Like this last one knew that I was waiting for him, he came inside the room.

“ we have the results “ he said, before he stepped closed. “ Your body can’t handle the pregnancy. Twins usually are born earlier, so it’s not unusually. Your body is preparing for giving birth. “ I swallowed with difficulty and grabbed the bed. Was I ready to become a father? It suddenly came very close by.

“ So we just need to wait? “ I asked. The doctor nodded.” If I were you, I would go back to your pack as quickly as possible, because I think it won’t be that long before the twins are born.” I didn’t have a lot of time to think about that.

“ okay. We’re going home. I grab our stuff and you guys are putting Axelle in the car. “ I said to the doctor. I kissed her forehead and run out of the room,to the packhouse. I needed to tell Oliver of course. While I grabbed our stuff, Oliver told Jack to call some doctors.

When I stepped inside the car, the only thing I could think of was: please, let us be on time.

A/N: I'm already busy with the next chapter, so I hope to place it in 2 days.

Vote/Comment/Follow