71. Logan

71. Logan

A boy. That thought was the only thing I could think about. You could see on my face that I was proud. Of course, the pack knew that something was happening. I couldn’t explain why I was smiling the whole time. I didn’t want to let the pack members wait, so we were going to tell them tonight. The doctor wanted to do some small test on Axelle and because I couldn’t do anything than wait, I went home for half an hour. Jack and Oliver were already busy with the preparations and I wanted to see of far they had come.

“ I have a feeling that Logan will tell us what the gender is. Even though he doesn’t know yet that he will tell is “ Oliver moved his eyebrows, before he gave me a pet on my shoulder. “ And why do you think that? “ They knew that we were going to get an ultrasound and because of my smile, they probably knew that we knew the gender of the baby. “ Because you’re a proud daddy, Logan. You can’t wait to tell it. “ He laughed. I agreed with him. I was proud that I was going to be a dad, not just about the gender. It didn’t really matter to me if it was going to be a boy or a girl. The most important thing was that he or she was healthy.

After that half an hour, I went back to the doctor. She was already waiting for me. The tests came back positive, so Axelle and our baby boy were perfectly healthy. “ I can’t wait to tell everyone “ She said, with a big smile on her face. I agreed with her.

When we got home, Axelle decided to go upstairs and rest a bit. She didn’t want to be sleepy when we gave the party. She awoke just in time for our announcement. I started to be a little nervous. Our little secret would become official. Not that I really did mind. I was looking forward to see the pack’s reactions. I grabbed Axelle’s middle and went onto the stage. Every pack members could see us from here. I thanked them first for coming to the stage.

“ I know that a lot of you were speculating what we were going to say. You know that we went to the doctor a few times. First of all, your Luna is perfectly fine, so nothing to worry about. “ There was a little applause, before I went on. “ The reason why we called you, is that we have something special to tell you guys. “ I felt Axelle’s hand on my back and I looked at her, before I said: “ We are going to be parents “

They looked at us with a surprised expressions, but after a few seconds there was again some applause. Some of them congratulated us. We nodded thankfully and we shook some hands, before the party started. We had already told our parents about Axelle being pregnant, so now everyone know.

We made sure not to stay that long. Axelle needed her rest and I would make sure she slept enough. I had wrapped my arms around her middle and we were lying close to each other, until she pushed me away. “ Something’s wrong? “ I asked. I put on a little light, so I could look at her. She had wrapped her arms around her middle and she looked at me. “ I just have some cramps, I think “ Cramps? Was it dangerous? I didn’t know what to do, but if Axelle was in pain, than something was wrong.

“ We're going to the doctor “ I said, without having a ‘ no ‘ as an answer. She rolled her eyes at what I said. We dressed and went to the hospital. I carried her the last part, because she couldn’t stand the pain. The doctors were very worried when they saw us enter. They brought Axelle to a room and the doctor made an ultrasound. “ How is it possible that we didn’t see this? “ He mumbled, but I heard him. What had they seen? I grabbed Axelle’s hand and waited till the doctor would tell us what he had seen.

A/N: Next one on sunday.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote/Comment/Follow