51. Axelle

51. Axelle

Don't ask me how I came on the idea to talk with Logan about his work. The idea had come into my thoughts when I had thought about the future. I would be the Luna of the pack, but on this moment, I didn't had any experience. I didn't know what happened in the pack. Logan always kept me far away from the critical looks and he did the Luna work, that was supposed to be done by me. I thought, the time had come to take my responsibility. To show them that I could handle the Luna work.

I was happy that Logan wanted to give me that responsibility. He saw, just like me, that the time had come to take my role in the pack. And the task he had given me, was a real Luna task. To provide more team spirit in the pack. Organise some events. This task had come on the right moment.

I had kissed his lips, really enthusiastic and had left immediately. I wanted to start this task directly. I didn't want to wait, to show everyone that I could handle this. My enthusiasm was gone really fast. Most of the pack members looked at me with a weird expression on their face. Like they didn't know what I was doing here. Still, I tried to smile. And I didn't want to show them that this made me very uncomfortable.

I was already walking for half an hour. Mostly, everyone went out of my when and walked away very fast when I asked them something. Why wouldn't they want to speak with me? Did they think I saw to weak? Or did they try to give the impression that they were to busy? I walked away, to one of the fields. I felt how tears started to arise in my eyes. Did I really thing I could handle this?

I sat down on the grass and laid my notebook next to me. I wished my parents were here. They would have given me some advise. My father was revalidating in another pack. Luca had destroyed a lot of medical equipment, so Logan thought that it would be better if my father would go to a pack where they had those equipment. They could give my father a much better treatment. Of course, I was really thankful to Logan.

My mother was also doing much better. She was still in a coma, because she hadn't healed completely. The doctors said that it would be very soon that she would be back with us. And hopefully, my father would be back in the pack when that happened.

Why are you so upset? Logan's voice was in my mind and I sighed. I couldn't have any secrets because of the mate bond. I can't handle it, Logan. I wanted to talk to some pack members, but everyone is walking away when they see me. I heard a growl in my head. How dare they to treat you like that! He growled. It nothing Logan. They are right. I don't mean anything.

This time, I was Logan who sighed. You mean something, Axelle. You just need to gain their trust and show them that they judged you wrong. Don't give up this fast. If necessary, you do it on your own. Difficult works to.

I didn't answered him. He didn't ask me something else and I was happy with that. I just needed to think about what I would do. After some thinking, I started writing in my notebook. If nobody was going to help me, than I would do it on my own. And I would make Logan proud! 

A/N: The Omega has more than 45k views :o Thank you everyone! I'm really happy with the suport :) Bigger chapters are coming very soon. I think starting with chapter 55 :) 

Don't hesitate to tell me if I made any mistakes. Also if you want to tell me what you think of the story, I'm really happy with every comment I get :) So I can see if there are thinks you don't like and I can keep those things in mind.

I don't know when the next update will be. Maybe this Sunde or otherwise the end of next week :s 

Vote/Comment/Follow