6. Logan

6. Logan

I opened the door and saw the doctor. I requested a woman. I wasn't going to let a man treat her wounds! She nodded towards me and got with me inside. Axelle was still sitting on the couch. The doctor already knew what she needed to do. I already told her through the mind link. It saved me a lot of time.

I watched Axelle and the doctor. She was looked at Axelle's injuries. "You need to put some crème onto the wounds. 3 times a day, till they are completely gone and for you sore legs, just move a lot. "She smiled at Axelle, before she gave me the crème. Axelle's skin was a little bit whiter, from the cream the doctor had put on her wounds.

"You will feel a lot better in tomorrow "I said to Axelle, after I sat down next to her. She didn't respond. Maybe another subject? "What do you think if I let your family visit? You haven't seen them in a while "I saw a sparkle in her eyes as soon as I spoke about her family. " Realy? " She asked. She didn't believe me.

I nodded. " Jep, I'm serious. Maybe it's better to sleep first. I will let somebody tell them we invite them " I knew I needed to do more to make it up too her, but it was a start. A small smile appeared on her face. She was definitely happy with what I had sad. " You get my room, for now. I will get another one "I helped her stand up. My arm stayed round her hips, in case her legs couldn't carry her. As soon as my hand touched her skin, I felt the sparks. A small growl left my mouth. I would be difficult to let her go again. I couldn't touch her forever.

I helped her on the stairs and opened the door of the bedroom. She hesitated before she entered. "I will get you some other clothes. Some that fit better on you " I said. " Not that you look ugly in them. It's just ... A smalled size will be better " I tried to explain. She didn't say anything. She just nodded, before she went to the bed and set down.

" I'm downstairs if you need me. See you " I went as fast as possible out of the room, to give her some privacy and I needed to think about this situation. Normally, your mate was your equal. In our case, we weren't equal. She was weak and I was afraid someone would take advantage of it. The idea to reject her didn't cross my mind. A little piece of me already loved her.

When I walked downstairs, I asked Oliver through the mind link to visit her parents. Maybe we could give a little party? I asked the cook to make something festive, but it needed to me healthy for Axelle. I even searched for some decorations.

Some servants helped me decorate. I wanted to show Axelle that I already cared a lot about her. Some hours later, everything was decorated. After that, I went to my room to get some clothes. Axelle was still sleeping, so I was as silent as possible. I walked to the bathroom with my clothes to be ready when her parents came. I wanted to make a good first impression. 

A/N: The new chapter :) I hope you like it.

Vote/Comment/Follow