18. Axelle

18. Axelle

It felt like nothing happened. Like I hadn't lived with the Alpha for a few days and I hadn't been marked without a choice. It's already more than a week after what happened. My parents didn't ask for an explanation. I was happy about that, because I didn't want to talk about it. I just continued my life.

My father came home after his duties. " Everybody is speaking about the pack house. They say the Alpha is going to announce something " I raised my eyebrow. What would be his announcement? That he was going to choose another Luna?

" When do we need to go? " My mother asked him. I wouldn't go. I didn't want to know what he was about to say. I didn't care. " In half an hour, I think. A lot of people are already waiting. They are curious "

My mother stepped towards my dad and I heard her whisper : " Would it be about Axelle? " I looked away when she spoke those words. Of course it would involve me. I was going to reject him. He would need another Luna and he would probably announce it now.

My thoughts were interrupted because we heard a lot of noise outside our house. My mom looked out the window. " Everyone is going to the pack house " She looked back at me and dad. " Come on. We need to go! I want a good spot to watch everything " She was definitely saying this because she wanted me to have a good spot. So Logan would be looked at me while he was making his announcement.

I grabbed my coat and walked behind my mom. My dad was already on the streets and was looking at all the people who were walking in the same direction. Normally, the omegas didn't go to this meetings. So I didn't understand why it was possible for us to go now. Maybe because of me? Because he wanted to be sure I would be there.

We waited at the pack house. They had set a stage at the door, so everyone could see Logan. I became nervous. What was he going to say? 10 minutes later, the door opened and he walked outside. I was standing in the crowd. I hoped he wouldn't see me.

He looked around him and cleared his throat before he spoke. " Welcome everybody. I know it's not usual to have a pack meeting this size. " He waited for a few seconds. " I just want to let you know that I have decided to cancel the position of omega. " Everyone gasped, including me. " I think it's better for our pack to work together instead of abusing some of us. Every Omega can choose his duties now. "

Again, he looked around him, like he was searching for me. I hid behind my dad. " Thank you for being here. My decision goes starting today. You can all go now " He turned around and went back inside. Everyone was surprised, including me. Why did he do this? I hadn't heard of an Alpha who canceled the omega position.

My mom wrapped her arm around me and guided me away from the stage, back home.   

A/N: A new chapter :) I hope you like it. 

Vote/Comment/Follow