44. Oliver

44. Oliver 

I already had a bad presumption when Logan hadn't returned immediately. He had shut down his mind link, so I couldn't ask him what was happening. Jack and I were waiting in the hospital. Axelle's had been brought her. Her father was the worst, but they were going to survive. They were lucky. Especially, because Axelle was the Luna of the pack. Otherwise, nobody would have helped two omega's.

When we were waiting, Jack and I got the same weird feeling. Our wolves were howling inside. What was going on? We got our answer when Luca, Logan's brother spoke to us through the mind link. Hello everybody. I just want to let you know that you have a new Alpha. He kept speaking, but we didn't listen. This was a bad situation!

Jack would hold up Luca, while I would search for Axelle and Logan. Logan explained everything when I had found them. He and Luca would fight in 3 weeks day. Meanwhile, Jack and I had to watch the pack.

I went back to the pack and saw that a lot had already changed. Several men were tortured before the packhouse. Luca was watching with a grin on his face. " Enough " He held his hand up. " Throw them out. Here's no place for wolves who don't respect their Alpha " I looked, surprise, at the men, mostly guards, who were held by others and were thrown out of the pack. Probably because they had stopped Luca at the border and they were going to pay with their lives. As soon as Logan would be the Alpha again, I would search for them and get them back.

The rest of the 3 days, were the same as the first couple of hours. Everybody who was suspected with gossiping about the new Alpha, was thrown out of the pack. Men, women, children, he didn't care. He was watching Jack and me. That was why we wanted to make a good impression, because, behind his back, we tried to help the others. I had given Axelle's parents another room. One that Luca didn't know. I hoped that he wouldn't find them.

Everybody still cared for Logan. He was the only and rightful Alpha of the pack. It didn't matter how hard Luca would tried. He had gettered some rogues and other wolves to be the new guards. As reward, the could be part of the pack. Jack and I were the only two who maintained our position. Luca knew that he couldn't put us aside. Otherwise, he couldn't get entrance to some kinds of information. That brought us Luck. I thought, we would be that if that hadn't happened.

I was the one who had brought Axelle and Logan, after that 3 days, back to the pack. I did what I had promised and I would take care of Axelle when Logan would fight. Jack and I were standing around her. Via the mind link, I heard how a few men were searching for Axelle's parents. It was some kind of target for him. I hoped that this fight would be over soon, so we could save them.

The fight developped like I had expected. It was a tough battle. I had expected Luca to be much stronger than we had thought. Otherwise, he wouldn't have done this. Luckily, Logan's father was here, or we wouldn't have had Logan as our Alpha anymore.   

A/N: This chapter is like a summary of what happened the previous days :) I hope you like it :)

Don't hesitate to tell me if I made any mistakes :)

More than 30k views :O Thank you! 

Vote/Comment/Follow