69. Axelle

69. Axelle

" You're ready for your date " I smiled widely to Emily in the mirror and took a step backward. She was wearing on of the newly bought dresses and her hair was tight in a bun. I thought that Oliver would be happy with the result. It was a whole difference. The hairdresser had cut her hair a little, so now it hung above her shoulders. Emily was also looking at the mirror with a smile.

" I can't thank you enough for your help. " She said with a smile, before she hugged me. I laughed when she thanked me. " This is a gift for you. I don't need a thank you. " I said. Emily turned around so she could see herself in the mirror. She was clearly happy with the result. " I can't wait to see his reaction " She said.

" I'm going to get Oliver. We don't want him to go crazy with nervousness. " I Laughed. I could already see it. How he was walking in front of his closet, not knowing what to wear. It wouldn't even surprise me if he asked Logan for advice.

I started to laugh, when I saw not only Logan, but also Jack in Oliver's room. " I'm sorry that I need to disturb your meeting. " I chuckled. Logan came towards me and wrapped his arms around me. " Oliver is really nervous. Don't tease him. "He whispered in my ear. " Why? She's not going to reject him or anything like that " I said. " He just wants to make a good impression. "

" Axelle ! Finally someone who can help me " Oliver came towards me, when he spotted me. He grabbed my shoulders. " What do you think is the best: something casual or a suit? " He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the closet. I hadn't even seen Logan's closet from the inside, so I wasn't sure if I was able to help him. What would be the next question? Axelle, do you want to choose my underwear?!

" It depends on what you want to do, of course " I said and turned towards him, so I could look at him. " We are going on a picnic " He said with a smile. I turned my head towards Logan. That idea sounded familiarly. He tried not to smile by putting his hand in front of his mouth. Don't try to hide it Logan ... I already saw it ...

" Something casual " I said, when I looked back at him. Oliver nodded softly and started looking in his closet. " Good luck, buddy. Let me know if I'm becoming an uncle. " Jack laughed, before he went outside. Oliver mumbled something like ' please, don't make me more nervous '. I went back to Logan and he kissed my forehead. " jack and Grace are also gone for the evening The house is empty for tonight " He whispered in my ear. His hand was on my back and he grinned. The emotions in his eyes said enough.

" Maybe we can finally see that movie. You promised me. " I said with a pout. If Logan took care of the movie, I would have enough time to do the test and think of what I would say if it's positive or if it's negative. I saw some disappointment in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and said: " After that you can choose what we will do "

He was clearly satisfied with that answer, because he kissed my lips and left the room. " Good luck Oliver " I said. He didn't answer me. He was busy with searching a shirt. He was really adorable at the moment. I shook my head while laughing and left the room, going back to Emily.

She was sitting on the bed and was waiting till Oliver came to pick her up. Disappointment was written on her face when she saw me enter the room. She expected Oliver to enter. " Doe he still want to go out? " She asked worried. I nodded my head and sat down next to her on the bed. "He just has some trouble with his clothes " I laughed. Normally, that were women problems. It seemed like a different world.

It took another ten minutes before Oliver knocked on the door. Emily almost jumped off the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She started to get nervous, now the moment was there. It seemed worries about her dress. If he would like it or not. That was a stupid question of course. Oliver would always think she's beautiful.

" good luck Emily " I said and gave her a short hug. " You also good luck " She said before she opened the door. She gave Oliver a kiss on his cheek and then they went to their picnic. And then, it was the moment. The moment because of which I worried already the whole day. It would become official as soon as I took the test.

I went to my room and grabbed the bag of the pharmacie and went to the bathroom. Now began the hardest thing. How did you do this? I took me almost five minutes to read the information. 2 lines meant pregnant. One meant not pregnant. It appeared to be that simple.

As soon as I had done the test, I needed to be patient for almost five minutes. Than I would know if I was pregnant or not. If I would become a mom or nor.

I felt already different for a few days. I felt happier. Maybe it was a first sign. Even Logan couldn't hide the fact that he wanted to become a dad. This night, he had slept with his hand on my belly.

I didn't like the waiting. I seemed almost hours till the five minutes were gone. I had put a timer on my phone. As soon as the five minutes were gone,I would know. I sighed when they were finally over. A few more seconds, and I would know what happened in our future

Slowly, I took the test and sighed again, before I wanted to look at it.

" Axelle? Why are you still in the bathroom? " I rose my head towards the door. I didn't get the time to look at the test, because Logan woke me up out of my thoughts. " Nothing " I said quick. I just had time to put my hand behind my back, when Logan opened the door. He looked at me, up and down and raised his eyebrow. " I'm waiting on you to start the movie " He said, a little worried of what I was doing.

" I know. Just give me a few more minutes " I said. I tried to be calm, so he wouldn't notice that I was doing something behind his back. I failed. He looked at my arm, that was behind my back. " What are you hiding from me? " He asked me. " Nothing " I said again. He put a few steps forward, and he tried to grab my arm. " Really, it's nothing important. " I said, but he grabbed the test and looked at it, unsure what it was.  

A/N: Next chapter will be published on Tuesday :)

Vote/Comment/Follow